SASS Wire Forum

Special Thanks to Ten Horns and Troublemakers

Poppy

My wife made her first shoot today when members of my local club (Texas Ten Horns) took a trip to theTroublemakers turf for a new years Day match. getting up at 5 am did not excite me a hole lot, but all was well worth it by the end of the day. The TroubleMakers have a really nice set up and have a bunch of real fun laid back people running the show. My wife felt easy, at home and had a smile on her face all day long.

If today is a hint of what 2011 will bring... then we will have one heck of a year.

Guest diablo slim shootist

Sure enjoyed shooting with y'all yesterday !

Plough boy Bunny was realy gitten the hang of it

by the end of the day-I think we really hooked

her -The Troublemakers are a great club-I try

to never miss their shoot!

Hey Poppy, we were glad to see y'all come out and I'm glad y'all had fun. Yesterday was a typical match, a balance of movement and stand and deliver stages and because we have dedicated range we can put out lots of targets and keep the scenarios simple. Some of our targets are a little small and some are a little farther out but we try to have a nice balance. Next month we will shoot the Shotgun Stage, this is our most requested stage, hope y'all can make it. See you soon Owen Judice.

My wife made her first shoot today when members of my local club (Texas Ten Horns) took a trip to theTroublemakers turf for a new years Day match. getting up at 5 am did not excite me a hole lot, but all was well worth it by the end of the day. The TroubleMakers have a really nice set up and have a bunch of real fun laid back people running the show. My wife felt easy, at home and had a smile on her face all day long.

If today is a hint of what 2011 will bring... then we will have one heck of a year.

It was good to shoot with you both. I'm glad yall came. Hope to see yall Sunday.

Archived