SASS Wire Forum

So Far a Good Start for 2011

Kids made it in from Ohio safe and sound after driving through the storms that took several lives in Arkansas. Grandkids love their new Ruger .22 rifles I got for them. All got sighted in with no more than 8 shots. Then, a staggering in late Santa brought me Roy Marcots book on Remington RB Sporters. And I'm winding the night down with a glass of McClellands Islay.

Helped that the Frogs nailed the Wisconsin Badgers and the Raiders won too.

Not bad for the first day. Hope all of your day was as bright and sunny as mine.

Kids made it in from Ohio safe and sound after driving through the storms that took several lives in Arkansas. Grandkids love their new Ruger .22 rifles I got for them. All got sighted in with no more than 8 shots. Then, a staggering in late Santa brought me Roy Marcots book on Remington RB Sporters. And I'm winding the night down with a glass of McClellands Islay.

Helped that the Frogs nailed the Wisconsin Badgers and the Raiders won too.

Not bad for the first day. Hope all of your day was as bright and sunny as mine.

I am so happy for ya!! Your day was good.. I spent the afternoon at a double birthday party for a couple SASS pards.. then late evening I spend time with my favorite married couple out here at their home!! I enjoy their company so much!! She is a saint, and I am trying to learn... lol.. But I sadly lack so much that she has... Then I spent a bit of time on the phone with another SASS pard cracking jokes, talking out life and just being very good friends.. It was a great start for the NEW YEARS... And Of course I sat on the phone in the morning to finish calling anyhone I could not reach the night before in my family. Life has blessed me with friends and family.. someday I will maybe have more in my own life, but hey for now I am one happy little kid.. lol

Got to da bottom of a bottle of "Bulliet".

Dats a bad thing...

Opened up a new bottle of "Bulliet".

Dats a good thing...

But dat bottle of "Bulliet" will be empty soon...

Dats a bad thing...

But I can buy more "Bulliet",

And dats a very good thing !! :blink:

Got to da bottom of a bottle of "Bulliet".

Dats a bad thing...

Opened up a new bottle of "Bulliet".

Dats a good thing...

But dat bottle of "Bulliet" will be empty soon...

Dats a bad thing...

But I can buy more "Bulliet",

And dats a very good thing !! :blink:

Apache - sounds like you're a drinkin' cowboy with a shootin' problem...

:blink:

Good day indeed! Texas Tech, TCU, Alabama, and OU all winners! :FlagAm:

Okie, I'm going to have to agree with you this time; scary thought but true! :)

Yes 2011 has started really well . . . . began in a reall Old West Saloon . . . with a buch of good folks in period coo-rect attire drinking booze and then shooting guns in the air ( blanks ) out in the street . . . ya can't get a better start than that !

And the first day continued with work on my constructin project . . . .

It is gonna be a GREAT year in 2011 . . . . :)

Archived