SASS Wire Forum

Yeee Haaawww

GunClick Rick

I saw it last night. I thought it was outstanding. Jeff Bridges deserves an Oscar!

Well Howdy Miz Brimstone, haven't seen you in these parts. Where do ya hail from??

and welcome to the saloon

curley

Well Howdy Miz Brimstone, haven't seen you in these parts. Where do ya hail from??

and welcome to the saloon

curley

Oops! Hit the button too quick.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was about to say that I'm passing my summers roasting in Fresno, CA, until I can retire to someplace nice, like Washington state, or maybe Idaho. It gets so hot here in the summer, even the rattlesnakes sweat! As a wise old cowpoke once observed, "If I owned hell and Fresno, I'd live in hell and rent out Fresno."

Happy New Year, y'all!! :lol:

You could always move here to Visalia :lol: The armpit of California... :blink:

My sis lives in Eagle Idaho,nice there..Bend Oregon is cool too,my cousin lives there.The dang thing is you can't make enough money around here to move out..

You could always move here to Visalia :lol: The armpit of California... :blink:

My sis lives in Eagle Idaho,nice there..Bend Oregon is cool too,my cousin lives there.The dang thing is you can't make enough money around here to move out..

I hear Cuenca, Ecuador is cool year-round, incredibly inexpensive, and very friendly to ex-pats.

I hear Cuenca, Ecuador is cool year-round, incredibly inexpensive, and very friendly to ex-pats.

Uh.... that didn't work out so well for Butch and Sundance... :blink:

Well... not in the long run, anway... :lol:

Oops! Hit the button too quick.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was about to say that I'm passing my summers roasting in Fresno, CA, until I can retire to someplace nice, like Washington state, or maybe Idaho. It gets so hot here in the summer, even the rattlesnakes sweat! As a wise old cowpoke once observed, "If I owned hell and Fresno, I'd live in hell and rent out Fresno."

Happy New Year, y'all!! :lol:

well welcome to ya. My son lived in Fresno (and I grew up in Tulare, so very familiar.) I know they don't look at you funny if yer driving with oven mitts on your hands in the summer...hehehe

who do you shoot with. Me and Old Top shot SheBang at 5Dogs.

check out my webpage:

http://sdough.smugmug.com

I have pix of many things including matches, cowboys (and girls) and guns..)

curley

I know I'm young but I do have to say that I'm glad that the first western I saw in theaters was True Grit. I saw it yesterday with my father and brother after I went to a match. Can't think of a much better way to start the new year.

I gotta say that the girl who played Mattie practically made that movie. She was awesome! Jeff Bridges was great too. Gotta read the book now, never did.

I really liked it. I liked Mattie MUCH better than Kim Darby in the 1st one. Bridges did a good job and I thought the film was well presented. Love John Wayne, but they did a great job with this one , too. The GREAT news is that it is the most successful Coen brother film to date. Maybe, just maybe, that means other folks will look at making more westerns!!!

Archived