SASS Wire Forum

Miracles.. I believe in them..

Deja Vous

I mean isn't life it's self a miracle? And look at what man has made, Guns .. lol.. Or the miracle a man in line of duty gives for us by taking risks to save everyone else... be it military of a LEO... Since God gave me my miracle of life, I intend to spend it in fantasy land ... cuz I can... lol.. I am learning a bit to watch out for in the big city... but may God never take away our child like approach to the wonder of life and its relationships. Nothing so bad can happen in your life that you can not find another silver lining someplace. So, God bless you all for 2011 and the rest of your lives.. And I hope you get to shoot a whole bunch!!!

Deja . . . sounds gud too me :wacko: Back home this afternoon after a bit of work on the project at White Horse Ranch . . . and a very nice NEW YEARS EVE COWBOY PARTY . . . . . At midnight out in the street in front of the saloon shooting off guns in the air ( blanks ) and then FIREWORKS . . . . wuz FUN. :ph34r:

I'll post new pictures of progress on the construciton in a bit . . . and am looking forward to the filming up thur next weekend . . . .

...fantasy............... iz thar a real world out thar?????????????

NOT FER ME !!!!! :blink:

It's a miricle fer me to git up in da mornin' and not smell flowers and not see lited candles !!!!! :blush:

All jokin' aside, ifin' when bad things happen, we all pull together, dat in it's self is a miricle !! :lol:

Deja . . . sounds gud too me :lol: Back home this afternoon after a bit of work on the project at White Horse Ranch . . . and a very nice NEW YEARS EVE COWBOY PARTY . . . . . At midnight out in the street in front of the saloon shooting off guns in the air ( blanks ) and then FIREWORKS . . . . wuz FUN. :blink:

I'll post new pictures of progress on the construciton in a bit . . . and am looking forward to the filming up thur next weekend . . . .

Wolfees.. I hope you are having a ball up there... lol.. The fiming will be fun too I bet..

...fantasy............... iz thar a real world out thar?????????????

If there is, please do not wake me up.. lol

I lay myself down in a field of grass

i feel the warm glow of blades on my skin

as i look up to theaven a golden candle warms my smile

i lie there and i wonder

The haze of a blue morning sky

surrounds the sun,a pheasent in flight

shades my face for a fleeting moment

i lie there and i wonder

I can feel the earth itself moving

as if my mind is in a type of awakening

the earth rumbles beneath me

my eyes slowly open,and i realize

HOLYS CRAP I PASSED OUT IN A GALDAMN COTTONFIELD

LAST NIGHT,I GOT PHEASANT SHIT ALL OVER ME

AND GOD OH MIGHTY IT'S A MIRACLE THAT BLASTED

COTTIN PICKER DID'NT RUN OVER AND

KILL MY WORTHLESS ASS!!!!!

AND I WONDER

WHERE THE HELLS MY TRUCK??? :lol:

:blink::blush::lol:

i lie there and i wonder

i lie there and i wonder

HOLYS HIT I PASSED OUT IN A GALDAMN COTTONFIELD

LAST NIGHT,I GOT PHEASENT SHIT ALL OVER ME

AND I WONDER

WHERE THE HELLS MY TRUCK??? :lol:

:blush::lol::P

:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember in da late 60s, I was in a fire fight, a very heavy fire fight. Lead was flyin' everywhar, and I was mannin' da "Saw".

50 cal machine gun just above me on my left. I felt somethin' warm. Looked at a "FNG" and his head was gone, blood sprayin'. Heard a thump at da same time, and saw my best friend wif a bullet hole in his head. They whar on da left and right side of me, but I was not harmed. And da 50 cal gunner was killed, but not me. W-H-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dat's what I call a MIRICLE !!

I remember in da late 60s, I was in a fire fight, a very heavy fire fight. Lead was flyin' everywhar, and I was mannin' da "Saw".

50 cal machine gun just above me on my left. I felt somethin' warm. Looked at a "FNG" and his head was gone, blood sprayin'. Heard a thump at da same time, and saw my best friend wif a bullet hole in his head. They whar on da left and right side of me, but I was not harmed. And da 50 cal gunner was killed, but not me. W-H-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Pard, you are the miracle! Respectfully, THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU for your service to our great Nation. :blink:

Roy

i lie there and i wonder

i lie there and i wonder

HOLYS CRAP I PASSED OUT IN A GALDAMN COTTONFIELD

LAST NIGHT,I GOT PHEASANT SHIT ALL OVER ME

AND I WONDER

WHERE THE HELLS MY TRUCK??? :blink:

:blink::blink::P

Rick . . you is one crazy funny guy . . . . :D

50 cal machine gun just above me on my left. I felt somethin' warm. Looked at a "FNG" and his head was gone, blood sprayin'. Heard a thump at da same time, and saw my best friend wif a bullet hole in his head. They whar on da left and right side of me, but I was not harmed. And da 50 cal gunner was killed, but not me. W-H-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

AMEN, BROTHER!

Glad you're still with us Apache - thanks for your service.

:blink:

Ya'll I never saw bullets and action like you did. but I have seen fear and I know how that feels. While it pales by comparison, at least it gives me a little taste of it all. Thanks for all you have done to make my country safer, and my home safer, my family safer.. and my future brighter.. Hugs.. Deja.

Ya'll I never saw bullets and action like you did. but I have seen fear and I know how that feels. While it pales by comparison, at least it gives me a little taste of it all. Thanks for all you have done to make my country safer, and my home safer, my family safer.. and my future brighter.. Hugs.. Deja.

I have to say this and I say it with a very large lump in my throat, ....

From my friends who didn't make it home alive and who didn't make it back at all

John

Ralph

Dave

Bob

You are very much welcome :rolleyes:

Archived