SASS Wire Forum

Closet Cleaning

Still recovering from my back surgery and doing some puttering around the house and some closet cleaning, I have a bunch of stuff to list so this is just the begining, I will try here before I Flea-Bay it.

1) 1866/1873 cresent Buttpad. $40.00 shipped (SOLD)

1866/1873 Crescent Buttpad

2) SXS-1897 ButtPad $40.00 shipped (SOLD)

SXS-1897 ButtPad

3) Ruger Bisley Pearlite Grips $75.00 shipped for two pair (SOLD)

Ruger Bisley Pearlite Grips

4) Ruger Factory Ivory Grips $75.00 Shipped for two Pair (SOLD)

Ruger OM factory Ivory Grips

5) Cast Iron Folding American Bulldog BootJack with hand crafted Holster, this is a must have if you wear two piece boots $45.00 shipped (SOLD)

Boot Jack #1

Boot Jack #1a

6) Cast Iron Folding American Bulldog BootJack with hand crafted Holster, this is a must have if you wear two piece boots $45.00 shipped (SOLD)

Boot Jack #2

Boot Jack #2a

7) Concealed Carry Holster for a Ruger OM Sheriffs Model / Birdshead with 3.5" barrel Rt hand with slight rear cant or x0draw with slight forward cant, carries high and is very concealable. $60.00 shipped (SOLD)

Ruger 3.5" Concealed Carry Holster

Please post on the post if interested.

Thanks for looking Doc

Doc, I am interested in #3 and #4 but can't get the pics to open. Can you email me pics of both sets to outlawgambler@gmail.com Thanks.

Never mind about sending pics. Just discovered my pop up blocker was keeping them from opening. Sent you a pm.

Some info on #4 Are those factory ivory Ruger Grips? Will they fit the old model vaquero? If the answer is yes to both questions, Ill take um off your hands. Winter Texan

Sorry Pard as you were typing I was marking them sold.

Doc

BTT Reasonable Offer Considered.

Howdy;

I have a couple Ruger Sheriff models. I don't need that # 7 but I would take it for $50 shipped?

Wasn't really looking , but some things just pop up I didn't know I needed!!!

No problem if you want to hold out for a while.

KK

It should not cost more than a few bucks to ship, I can go $50.00 shipped it ain't doing me any goos sitting around.

I will PM you the info and mark it SOLD.

Doc

Howdy;

I have a couple Ruger Sheriff models. I don't need that # 7 but I would take it for $50 shipped?

Wasn't really looking , but some things just pop up I didn't know I needed!!!

No problem if you want to hold out for a while.

KK

Guest Three Deuce Cowhand, Sass #55698
PM responded to.

Doc

OK Doc, I'll take the '97 cover. Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Cheyenne Cinder

Doc, if Ken K changes his mind, I'll take #7.

Howdy Pards;

Sorry on the changing my mind....I just returned from the mail box with my Holster.

Doc was right, it is perfect. Didn't need it and wasn't looking for it ...but just couldn't pass it up.

I figured no one would bite on it.

I will have to post a photo with the Birdshead in it!!!

Thanks Doc and sorry Col. ;

Ken K

Howdy Pards;

Sorry on the changing my mind....I just returned from the mail box with my Holster.

Doc was right, it is perfect. Didn't need it and wasn't looking for it ...but just couldn't pass it up.

I figured no one would bite on it.

I will have to post a photo with the Birdshead in it!!!

Thanks Doc and sorry Col. ;

Ken K

Perfect Pard, glad it arrived so promptly and that you are satisfied with it, it carries and conceals well if that is your thing if open carry is an option it sure is pretty..

Doc

Perfect Pard, glad it arrived so promptly and that you are satisfied with it, it carries and conceals well if that is your thing if open carry is an option it sure is pretty..

Doc

I have better guns for Conceal Carry, and open is not a Mass. option...but, I can carry it in the winter up here in New England under a coat real easy if I wanted to!!!

Although for some reason...I can hit every thing I aim at with the Sheriffs model Ruger???. It must be the Birdshead grips & that short barrel just balance well!!

Thanks again;

Oh and I have had a boot jack for years. Bet some young-in's don't know what they are???

KK

I either use my Bootjack or my wifes behind as she pulls them off, I will not use the toe of one boot to get the other off, so for the most part that leaves the Bootjack as my wife is not that cooperative at times.

I have better guns for Conceal Carry, and open is not a Mass. option...but, I can carry it in the winter up here in New England under a coat real easy if I wanted to!!!

Although for some reason...I can hit every thing I aim at with the Sheriffs model Ruger???. It must be the Birdshead grips & that short barrel just balance well!!

Thanks again;

Oh and I have had a boot jack for years. Bet some young-in's don't know what they are???

KK

Archived