SASS Wire Forum

Nice Weather

Wild Will Bartell

First of all, Happy New Year to all. I hope you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year with lots of CAS shootin'.

Was watching one of the New Year's specials on TV last night. I can't believe that on New Year's eve, it was warmer in Upstate NY than in Las Vegas. It's still a balmy 50 degrees here right now.

Yesterday, it was 47 degress.......... :D

Today it's 10, with a windchill of -15 degress !!!! :unsure:

Yesterday here by Clearlake CA, it was about 28 F at 5a.m. and didn't get out of the mid-40s. Started getting some light snow about 9 p.m. and pretty much kept it up all night, with a few touches of rain, kept coming down to about 11 a.m today. Most of it here is gone now, but go a few hundred feet up the hills and it is still there.

It is 20 right now, been sunny all day...high was 35. Last night was -5 here and -13 10 miles away last night when we left the New Years party. Started snowing last Wednesday and after 2 solid days we have about 2 feet of the white stuff. ;) Can't wait to leave on the 12th for Yuma and their annual Breakout shoot. :D

Just looked at the outside temp and it is -2. :unsure:

Well, back to reality I guess. Highs in the 20's, snow and the teens by the weekend. Nothin' to do now but throw another log on the fire, light up a fine cigar and sip a little Jack Black... for another 3 + months.

:blink:

Archived