SASS Wire Forum

A New Year's Lesson #1

I always knew that a couple of fingers of "Libation" before retiring would make the night a little sweeter. Just be careful of how many fingers you have. If you can't count them before retiring, you might sleep a little later than usual.

Now if I could just catch that polecat that was shooting off fireworks at midnight last night, I might share them with him. I know of a special place that I could put one of the M-80's. :unsure:

Danged idjit. :FlagAm:

Now, Badger - you know the rule....no more than three fingers of your favorite adult libation.......

in a #4 washtub!!!

I left the neighbor's party early and we both got to bed early.

I was at w**k at 0500 this morning and never heard a thing. Came home and there was a mess of firew**ks residue all over my back yard.

I slept like a baby. :D

Usually the neighbors down the road start firing their guns off around midnight every New Year's Eve. I suppose they did last night, too, but I didn't hear 'em. I tried to stay up...I really did, but when 11:00 rolled around, it was just way too past my bedtime. So, I kissed Merry Sunshine goodnight, headed to the bedroom, pulled the covers up, turned over on my good ear...and didn't hear a thing! :D

Happy New Year, Pards!

The crew here shot off a bunch of fireworks, but like PSS, I slept on my almost good ear. Never heard a thing.

I always knew that a couple of fingers of "Libation" before retiring would make the night a little sweeter. Just be careful of how many fingers you have. If you can't count them before retiring, you might sleep a little later than usual.

Now if I could just catch that polecat that was shooting off fireworks at midnight last night, I might share them with him. I know of a special place that I could put one of the M-80's. :D

Danged idjit. :unsure:

BMC, a few fingers of "Libation" mixed wif some snake oil and I slept like a baby.....

Least till I had to head out in da windchill of -19 to da outhouse.

Man, dat seat was COLD !!!! ;)

Hope ya didn't get stuck to it.

-19 degrees is not real.

God didn't make things like that.

-19? Yup, my butt cheeks beg to differ !! :D

Archived