SASS Wire Forum

OT - Flo & Abbey

Subdeacon Joe

I would love to see Flo, the Progressive Insurance lady, do a guest appearance on NCIS as Abbey's very vanilla sister.

rotfl... I saw one show where abbey was dress up as Marilyn Monroe and she is really pretty.. I was shocked.. lol..

I would love to see Flo, the Progressive Insurance lady, do a guest appearance on NCIS as Abbey's very vanilla sister.

Verrrrrrry interresting.

rotfl... I saw one show where abbey was dress up as Marilyn Monroe and she is really pretty.. I was shocked.. lol..

Personally, I like when Gibbs tells her to ignore the directive to wear more corporate looking stuff and we are treated to a dorsal view of her pulling her shirt on.

Verrrrrrry interresting.

I think it would be. Abbey's caff-pow hyper goth juxtaposed with Flo's Pillsbury poppin' fresh, girl next door innocence. They could have a lot of fun with that combination.

Personally, I like when Gibbs tells her to ignore the directive to wear more corporate looking stuff and we are treated to a dorsal view of her pulling her shirt on.

I think it would be. Abbey's caff-pow hyper goth juxtaposed with Flo's Pillsbury poppin' fresh, girl next door innocence. They could have a lot of fun with that combination.

Ah.. okay... she is kinda cute, but I really dont' get excited about seeing any part of her.. lol..

If they did that right I can see Gibbs going nuts trying to keep up, especially if they made Flo as sassy and as smart as Abbey (in a different field). McGee would definitely be in hog heaven with that combo.

Gibbs would be his usual calm, thoughtful, suave self and handle the situation with his usual quiet aplomb.

I sure hope this isn't gonna turn into one of those "Ginger vs. Mary Ann" type of threads. :unsure:

Abby's sister is a nun! Sorry if this let's any air out of it ...

I don't think it gets more lily white than that! :D

But Flo could always be a cousin, half sister, or best friend from college. College room mates might be fun. :unsure:

I just want to see them somehow related and the clash of personalities. While they remain on good terms.

I just want to see them somehow related and the clash of personalities. While they remain on good terms.

Yeah, And I only buy it for the articles ....

This is turning into a very warped fantasy ... Wish I'd thought of it!!!

Shadow Catcher

Archived