SASS Wire Forum

Challenge to Red Brush, West Side, Nason Miners,

No Horse Hair, SASS #77464

Cisne's gonna shoot 1-1-11 unless dust is too bad. We fought outlaws and Indians when we wuz sufferin' swamp ass, we shot when we had to aim inta the wind and let them pelletts drift onto steel. We shot when were supposed to be mowin', workin', or marryin' off our kinfolk. And now it's New Years Day and we aughta be shootin' together. Might be the last time fer tha winter. Don't cha worry bout style points, put yer Carharts and rubber boots on and drop yer ear flaps. You bowlegs that get Computer news call them that don't and let 'em know there's a uprisin in the woods at the Lake Wood Marshals hideout. We got warmin barrels at each stage and we''ll bring in a load of wood. Don't sit at home and bitch about the weather, come on out and we'll all bitch about it together!

Saturday Weather

Saturday: Partly cloudy skies. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph High 39 Low 24.

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Current Temp 54.

Feels Like:54 °F

Barometer:29.83 in and steady

Humidity:100 %

Visibility:10 mi

Dewpoint:54 °F

Wind:S 8 mph

UV Index:--

UV Description:Low

Sunrise:7:09 AM

Sunset:4:41 PM

I knew I should have stayed down there all week and took more guns. Now I got's to decide if I am coming back and Cowboying on Sat and Deer hunting on Sunday. I guess I gots til tomorrow night to think on it.

Maddog McCoy

Archived