SASS Wire Forum

WTT 58 silver Mercury dimes & 1 worn silver 44' half

Hi Pards,

I'm still trying to convert some of my silver holdings to gold. I would like to trade a silver 1944 half and 58 silver Mercury dimes I have collected over the years for a 1/10 oz $5 US bullion eagle.

Thanks, JB

John is a great man to deal with. We did a coin swap a few weeks back and each sent out our coins with a simple "let's do the deal" and a whole lot of trust which was not misplaced. Feel confident when he says he is sending the coins that they are on the way.

Hi Pards,

I'm still trying to convert some of my silver holdings to gold and I would like to add a $5 gold Indian head coin to my collection. I would like to trade a bunch of silver dimes I have collected over the years. Its a good mix of Mercury and pre-65' Roosevelt dimes, sorry no rare dates. Yesterdays bullion price (for just the silver in each dime) was about $2.25 each a little more than the $2 Redbook price for a Very Good coin. So the silver alone is worth $371 I have seen the $5 Indian heads selling on ebay for anywhere from $350-$400 for a nice AU. I'm looking for an (AU) About uncirculated, year does not matter. I do have more dimes and I'm willing to deal if you have a nice one you want a little more for.

Thanks, JB

I absolutely love those Merc dimes, not too crazy about the Roosevelts, though. Anyway, sorry about posting without swapping, it's just nice to see some other PM'ers here.

Archived