SASS Wire Forum

Such a pretty gal

G. P. Cobb

Regarding the article about Cuidad Juarez's last cop getting kidnapped (and most likely tortured and killed): That city is just across the Rio Grand from El Paso, Texas!! :FlagAm: Our southern neighbor is descending in lawlessness.

But they are only coming across the border to find a better life?

At least that's what we in the middle of the country are being told.

Regarding the article about Cuidad Juarez's last cop getting kidnapped (and most likely tortured and killed): That city is just across the Rio Grand from El Paso, Texas!! :FlagAm: Our southern neighbor is descending in lawlessness.

Dog Ears, according to the caption below the photo of Officer Gandara, she was the only police officer in Guadalupe. I think Juarez still has cops.

Photo caption reads: "Erika Gandara was the only police officer in the town of Guadalupe in northern Mexico. She was kidnapped by gunmen on Monday."

I agree with you that Mexico is descending into lawlessness. And it's American drug users that are the drug cartels principle customers. Drug use is not a victimless crime!

Dog Ears, according to the caption below the photo of Officer Gandara, she was the only police officer in Guadalupe. I think Juarez still has cops.

Photo caption reads: "Erika Gandara was the only police officer in the town of Guadalupe in northern Mexico. She was kidnapped by gunmen on Monday."

I agree with you that Mexico is descending into lawlessness. And it's American drug users that are the drug cartels principle customers. Drug use is not a victimless crime!

Thanks for the correction. Guadalupe is much farther from the border than Juarez (but still too close for comfort).

And as long as there is a market, somebody will get rich filling the need...

Better life ? Maybe......

But I was rasied in and around El Paso, and dats da way it was back den. You crossed iileagaly, ya got sent back and ya came back....time after time after time.

I aint a-gin legal citizens gittin their green cards, they take dat same changes I do.

But I can not accept and will not accept Mexico's drug war crossin' da border!

A few of my folk there have shot and hit a few crossin' through his yard, and I wish I cood be there !!!! :FlagAm:

Archived