SASS Wire Forum

'Battle of Rogue River' Merlin, Oregon

Howdy Kate !! Glad ta' see Ya' here on the SASS Saloon.

And I hate ta' make a Lady Blush, But, Everything I said about You is True !!

You always Take Good Care of us !!!

Now Allie, My Dear Darlin', I hope I didn't make You mad :blink:

with my suggestion on a name for Shelly ?

I know I could come up with somethin' better, :blush: er' worse :angry:

Sure Lookin' Forward Ta' The Match !!!

Waitin' till June is gonna' be Tough !!!

Yee Haw !!!!!

Wimpy

Why Wimpy darlin you do know how to make a gal blush ! What kind words !! How sweet of you to fear Breakin my Heart... and it surely would ! :angry:

Allie... I would love to have your SIL do the individual score sheets ! Deja.. hon, if you want crazy fun... well let me tell ya this Posse is the one to be on ! I just love them all !! We have soo much fun !!

Can't wait to see everyone @ Fort Swampy !

HUGS Katastrophe Kate !!

:blush:

So, uh... I might be wanted??? lol... gosh, hugs.. just kidding can I bring my guns and shoot stuff too?

So, uh... I might be wanted??? lol... gosh, hugs.. just kidding can I bring my guns and shoot stuff too?

Deja,

I am sure there are a many a cowboy that are answering that question about now..... :rolleyes:

You can bring your guns and in this here state of Orygun we shoot stuff.

And if you haven't checked us out yet here is our website.... http://merlinmaraudercowboys.com/

Johnny Dingus

Hey Deja, I wanted ta' mention just what the 'Dingus' mentioned..

We do shoot stuff here, and You kin's shoot whatever Stuff Ya' want,

as long as it's down range.

Also wanted ta' mention, to anyone that'sa' lookin'at' this,

we've have about 40 signed up for the match all ready..

That's a pretty good number for this early of a date before the match

as it's about 6 months away of so.. I guess a little less.

and I wanted ta' post something on this here All New-Fangled web site here !!

Wimpy :rolleyes: ( just ta' make sure I's doin' it right !! )

And now we are presented with a problem... Ms. Mary Matilda and I had marked on our calendar to shoot at the NRA Whittington Center OWSA Shootout on the Santa Fe Trail, 32 main stages with side matchs right after every day; but this one looks like a great time too.

...gonna have to think on this one....

...RV parks close???? (full hookups with 50 amp and accepts big rigs)

And now we are presented with a problem... Ms. Mary Matilda and I had marked on our calendar to shoot at the NRA Whittington Center OWSA Shootout on the Santa Fe Trail, 32 main stages with side matchs right after every day; but this one looks like a great time too.

...gonna have to think on this one....

...RV parks close???? (full hookups with 50 amp and accepts big rigs)

Hey Oklahomabound, I've sent out notes to a couple of the Marauders that live local to the range, and hopin' they git' on here and post some answers for Ya'.

( I live over 125 miles from there, and I always camp at the range ) I'm sure there are RV parks that'll fit the bill, but I know no details . Wimpy

Hey Oklahomabound, I've sent out notes to a couple of the Marauders that live local to the range, and hopin' they git' on here and post some answers for Ya'.

( I live over 125 miles from there, and I always camp at the range ) I'm sure there are RV parks that'll fit the bill, but I know no details . Wimpy

Thanks for your effort! My sister lives in Shady Cove, 'bout an hours drive away....

Thanks for your effort! My sister lives in Shady Cove, 'bout an hours drive away....

Oklahomabound,

I am a member of the Merlin Marauders. Yes, we do have a limited number (not sure just how many -) of hook-ups with power and water. NO SEWER. There are also showers available. I know there are dump stations nearby. I see you like Sporting Clays. The range offers, what I am told is, an excellent Sporting Clays facility. Of course, it won't be available during our annual match, but before or after!!!!

Hope you can make it.

Thanks, Wimpy for all the cheer leading!!!

Regards,

Ten Sleep Good Guy

OKB...be there or B2 ;)

You'll like the range AND MOST of all Johnny, Wimpy..Sweetwater,Bear Bone, Ten Sleep GG, and all of the Usual Suspects for SHORE. B) ANTETY and I will be a-campin' right next to The Wimpster and the Gang.

Deja,

I am sure there are a many a cowboy that are answering that question about now..... :rolleyes:

You can bring your guns and in this here state of Orygun we shoot stuff.

And if you haven't checked us out yet here is our website.... http://merlinmaraudercowboys.com/

Johnny Dingus

Ya'll need to ask yourselves how crazy is she anyhow? lol.. I am considering it, depends upon work right now... I do want to tell ya'll that you don't need to run by the post office and look at photos.. you won't fine me on that wall... I am much faster than that.. lol

OKB...be there or B2 ;)

You'll like the range AND MOST of all Johnny, Wimpy..Sweetwater,Bear Bone, Ten Sleep GG, and all of the Usual Suspects for SHORE. B) ANTETY and I will be a-campin' right next to The Wimpster and the Gang.

We be thinkin' through our options, and coins.....

OKB,

There are several good RV places in Grants Pass and a real nice one in Shady Cove,right on the Rogue River, also. I will endeavor to get the names too you in case you need them. Ima Horsinaround and I live on the Butte falls Hwy. just a short 15 min. from Shady Cove and also about an hour from the range, however we will be spending most of the week prior to the shoot at the range campground, alas duty calls! There are about 28 or so power and electric campsites at the range, I am not sure how many are left right now and pretty much an unlimited # of dry camping sites. Hope you can make it, we are planning a good match with a lot of social time in the evenings. Happy Trails!

Runnin Wild

Battle of Rogue River 2011

Match Chairman

We will be getting on the internet and start surfing RV parks in Shady Cove and Grants Pass.

Wish we could make it, but it is the same day as our Mima Marauders shoot, and I'm the match director. Too many good matches out there!

Okie Dokie, Okie !!!

If You're askin' ta' be excused, well

I Just don't know if'in that'd be ;)

a Legitimat Excuse ???

I Think...

You Should Re-Think, Yer' Priorities !!! :lol:

Wimpy

Archived