SASS Wire Forum

Palmetto Posse

THE CALHOUN COUNTY BA

The Palmetto Posse is shooting this weekend Jan. 1st.

For the pards that got snowed out last weekend at Greenville and did not get your fix , come on down and have a ball,

Dunn Gamblin has promised a fun match.

Hope ya'll had a good Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.

Ride on the sunny side

and have a good new year.

CCBA :blink:

I live in Ladson, but would it be OK if I tried to come out to shoot this weekend? I only have a shotgun (and incorrect ammo).

Sure newwbees r always welcome .

CCBA

I live in Ladson, but would it be OK if I tried to come out to shoot this weekend? I only have a shotgun (and incorrect ammo).

We wear the period correct clothes of course......but if you don't have them don't worry about it...still come on out. We understand it takes time to get your gear so if you don't have everything yet you should still show up....just wear blue jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I'm not a member there but I shoot there frequently and I can tell you the Palmetto Posse weclomes new shooters and would be glad to see you. All you need is the right attitude and things will work out fine for ya'.

I ordered some stuff, it hasn't showed up yet. What time are y'all shooting at and where? (So I can make plans and punch it in the TomTom).

The address is Mid Carolina Rifle Club, 3435 Fish Hatchery Rd., Gaston, SC 29053. If you are coming up I 26 from Charleston take exit 115 and turn left across the interstate, then turn left onto Fish Hatchery Rd at the first traffic light. When you reach the stop sign, six or seven miles turn left (still Fish Hatchery Rd) and watch for the sign on your left. When you come through the gate take the first right and come to the end of the road. I'll be there so look me up.

Tucker T

Archived