SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Small Canvas Vendor's Tent

Howdy Pards,

As the topic states, I'm looking to possibly acquire a used small white canvas vendor's tent, about 12' x 12'. I'm in So. Calif. Must be complete and in good condition not needing repairs. Please email photos and info to roy@rroldwest.com.

Thank e kindly,

Ricochet Roy

:FlagAm:

I have a used 12 x 15 tent. It has 7 foot walls which is good for the tall cowboys. When I bought it all I bought was the canvas and had to buy all new poles. They cost more than the tent. You might want to look at buying new. By the time you get it all together new may turn out cheaper. Don't forget shipping on this thing. Canvas is not light.

I would sell you mine but I live in Ohio and not planning a trip to Califoirnia.

Good Luck

Russ

Mornin' Russ,

I got your PM and I see that you posted here as well, thanks. I measured out 12' x 15' which for me would be large, but if the price was inviting it would be OK. I'm planning on starting out as a Vendor at major matches beginning at the California State Championship this coming April at 5 Dogs in Bakersfield. Right now I'm a Vendor at various So. California monthly matches working out of the back of my truck. My monthly Ad in The Cowboy Chronicle will explain what all I provide for the CAS community, or if you don't have the December issue go to www.rroldwest.com.

I know that shipping is a consideration, that's one reason why I posted Southern California. Ground shipping would be the least expensive. What I'm seeking is to possibly locate a SASS Pard that has retired from being a Vendor who might have no further use for his/her tent, where we could help each other out.

I'd like to hear more about what you might have to offer.

Best regards,

Ricochet Roy

Howdy Roy!

I've got a used 10X10 made by David Ellis Canvas. 6' sidewalls. The whole front can be opened up or left down when it gets cold.

It comes with the "spiders" required but I wouldn't send the poles, they're just 3/4" conduit and probably cost more to ship than what they could be replaced there.

I don't have any pictures available but you can get an idea by going to David Ellis Canvas Products @ cowboycamp.net

Ned

I have a used 12 x 15 tent. It has 7 foot walls which is good for the tall cowboys. When I bought it all I bought was the canvas and had to buy all new poles. They cost more than the tent. You might want to look at buying new. By the time you get it all together new may turn out cheaper. Don't forget shipping on this thing. Canvas is not light.

I would sell you mine but I live in Ohio and not planning a trip to Califoirnia.

Good Luck

Russ

Russ, if'n you and Roy don't get together on this we may be interested and we're a bit closer to Ohio than California.

Regards

JW

Howdy Roy!

I've got a used 10X10 made by David Ellis Canvas. 6' sidewalls. The whole front can be opened up or left down when it gets cold.

It comes with the "spiders" required but I wouldn't send the poles, they're just 3/4" conduit and probably cost more to ship than what they could be replaced there.

I don't have any pictures available but you can get an idea by going to David Ellis Canvas Products @ cowboycamp.net

Ned

Howdy Ned,

How bout sending me a PM with what you might have to offer. I can make up the 3/4" EMT poles, but will need everything else to complete the tent.

Thanks,

Roy

Thank you all who responded my post. I have found the right tent for me.

My best regards to all,

Ricochet Roy

Archived