SASS Wire Forum

OT Looking For web design software

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

I know some one on here can help me out.

I am looking for a decent web design software to build a site for a couple of local clubs.

I built one before on MS publisher but it was clumsy.

I know dreamweaver is supposed to be good but it is expensive.

Anyone know of a decent alternative.

We have used a web before but would like some way to make instant changes like scores and such .

Thanks

MOSE

Mose, This is the website builder I use for the Litchfield website. It is pretty easy and it runs about $100 a year. I thought that was reasonable, but I don't know what you consider reasonable. It does allow instant changes anytime you want. You are in complete control. Hope this helps.

http://bluevoda.com/

Miss Weev (I forgot to change from Boben Weev's login)

Mose, This is the website builder I use for the Litchfield website. It is pretty easy and it runs about $100 a year. I thought that was reasonable, but I don't know what you consider reasonable. It does allow instant changes anytime you want. You are in complete control. Hope this helps.

http://bluevoda.com/

Miss Weev (I forgot to change from Boben Weev's login)

Thank you

I'll check it out now

I love Dreamweaver, but it is a bit expensive if you are not a student. I signed up at a local junior college and took the Dreamweaver course at night, which qualified me for a student discount on software. Dreamweaver cost me $149.

You might consider this one as well; I use Dreamweaver but I've heard good things about this one - CoffeeCup HTML & WYSIWYG editor. Costs $49 and has a 30 day free trial so you can try before you buy.

CAB

I know some one on here can help me out.

I am looking for a decent web design software to build a site for a couple of local clubs.

I built one before on MS publisher but it was clumsy.

I know dreamweaver is supposed to be good but it is expensive.

Anyone know of a decent alternative.

We have used a web before but would like some way to make instant changes like scores and such .

Thanks

MOSE

Mose, If you get something that works for you would you consider putting a website together for The Ozark Posse?

I use Homestead.com.

Not expensive and so easy a caveman can do it.

Mose, the lady that did Briscos is a CAS shooter. You might talk with Joe or Martha, check their site, and the webmaster, Shyanne's ( http://shyanne-design.cas-town.com/ ). Prices are listed on her site and from what I have seen, she does a fine job. Wouldn't be surprise if you have not met her, she's from up in northern Ark.

bb

Archived