SASS Wire Forum

New Years Day Shoot

Kiowa Kid, SASS #69870L

Howdy All,

The Colorado Cowboys are shooting at Lake George CO this Saturday come on out and start the New Year with a Bang.

Thanks

KK

Howdy All,

The Colorado Cowboys are shooting at Lake George CO this Saturday come on out and start the New Year with a Bang.

Thanks

KK

AND we are going to see TRUE GRIT on Sunday, January 2nd, in costume. The targeted theater is Tinseltown in Colorado Springs, the 7:05 showing. Some of the Shaketails may join us also! Any other CAS shooters in the neighborhood are welcome, too! Buying tickets ahead of time is a good idea. Should be fun!

eGG

The Virginia City Marshalls are shooting at the NRA Range in Fairfax, VA on the 1st starting at Noon. It's indoors and uses all regular guns including shotguns. Great way to bring in 2011.

The Shortgrass Rangers are having a shoot on the first. Its only supposed to get up to 45 degrees. But It'll be fun.

Grizz,

Come on out!!!!! We will have a great time!!!

Painted Filly

Girl, I don't think even your radiant smile could warm it up enough for me tomorrow. I hope you all have fun though.

Grizz

Grizz,

Can you come to the movie Sunday? You are more than welcome to join us. Actually any Colorado Cowboys and Cowgirls please join us for dinner at Outback @ 530 and the 705 showing of True Grit @ Tinseltown.

Painted Filly

Archived