SASS Wire Forum

All the kings horses and all the kings men

Grizzly Dave

are working to put my Honda back together again.

I knew it was overdue for a timing belt, but when it started running real bad over the weekend I knew I had to take it in. Timing was messed up by stretched timing belt, glad I got it in before the sucker broke. Add to that new battery and front brakes and roters and it should be good to go.

Cha Ching, sure glad I got some ash for Christmas to help pay for it.

In the mean time I get to drive my truck which is nice for a change, but I'm sure glad I don't have to commute in it all the time. It's great to drive, but the Honda gets more than twice the mileage per gallon the truck does.

Grizz

Make sure they replace the water pump, crankshaft and camshaft seals while they have them off or they are exposed from the timing belt removal/replacement. The parts are only a couple of bucks and the labor is easy since you already have it broke down that far.

are working to put my Honda back together again.

I knew it was overdue for a timing belt, but when it started running real bad over the weekend I knew I had to take it in. Timing was messed up by stretched timing belt, glad I got it in before the sucker broke. Add to that new battery and front brakes and roters and it should be good to go.

Cha Ching, sure glad I got some ash for Christmas to help pay for it.

In the mean time I get to drive my truck which is nice for a change, but I'm sure glad I don't have to commute in it all the time. It's great to drive, but the Honda gets more than twice the mileage per gallon the truck does.

Grizz

I would have liked some ash for Christmas lol :FlagAm:

Archived