SASS Wire Forum

the 400,000 yo tooth

Marshal Max Henry

I think it is interesting that they claim to have found a 400,000 yo tooth of a Homo Sapien. Sacharia Sitchen,an Etymologist(ancient languages) and he translated the Sumerian texts that tell of the Ananaki, Aliens who 400,000 years ago came to earth and geneticaly inhanced the hominids here for manual labor. I always thought this interesting because the scientific community has never realy established a true fossil record of evolution and the Adam and Eve story just dose not jive. We whent from stone tools and wearing animal skins to Walled Cities,Commerce, Warfare, Science, Math , Agriculture pretty much over night. Any way there is a ot to it but its cool that this impirical Science backs up the most ancient of stories of Creation of Humans

I was watching something on the History channel about rockets. This guy said he had the honor to meet Wernher von Braun at a space display in the early 70's. He asked how the germans made such huge leaps in rocket technoligy. Von Braun replied"We had help from them" and pointed to a flying saucer display.

Some things make you say Hmmmm.

I was watching something on the History channel about rockets. This guy said he had the honor to meet Wernher von Braun at a space display in the early 70's. He asked how the germans made such huge leaps in rocket technoligy. Von Braun replied"We had help from them" and pointed to a flying saucer display.

Some things make you say Hmmmm.

Aliens is Nazis?

I allus thought they was Commies....

Archived