SASS Wire Forum

The Texas Troublemakers are shooting New Years Day

owen judice

Howdy Y'all the Texas Trouble makers are shooting this Saturday New Years Day, if you have had enough of Football and relatives come out and shoot with us. The weather should be nice, well a lot nicer then other parts of the country. We will shoot 6 very simple stages, so come ring in the New Year and ring some steel.

Where is this club located?

I'm wondering if it would be too far to drive Saturday morning after being at the Bar 3 in English.

It's about 35 miles from here and it's 89 miles from here to Badlands so that's 124 from Badlands.

Where is this club located?

I'm wondering if it would be too far to drive Saturday morning after being at the Bar 3 in English.

Here's a map. About 25 miles Southwest of Tyler.

http://www.texastroublemakers.org/maps1.htm

Beautiful range, with some really good folk to boot. Been too long since I seen them, gotta go back. This will be an ideal time.

Here's a map. About 25 miles Southwest of Tyler.

http://www.texastroublemakers.org/maps1.htm

Beautiful range, with some really good folk to boot. Been too long since I seen them, gotta go back. This will be an ideal time.

So am I cookin you breakfast before you drive to Tyler?

Goody, not sure how parking and entrance gate is at Troublemakers these days. Can CL get the motor home in there? It used to be a little iffy on big vehicles.

bb

Goody, not sure how parking and entrance gate is at Troublemakers these days. Can CL get the motor home in there? It used to be a little iffy on big vehicles.

bb

Good point Billy.... thanks for looking out for us.

After cooking breakfast for everyone I doubt we could get there in time to shoot anyway.

But maybe next month....

bb

Hate to say no way, but if had that nice rig I know that I would not drive 125 mi to risk such a small entrance with a tight turn. :lol:

Would love to have y'all, but bring a smaller rig next month. You'll have a more harmonious outcome. :blink:

Hate to say no way, but if had that nice rig I know that I would not drive 125 mi to risk such a small entrance with a tight turn. :lol:

Would love to have y'all, but bring a smaller rig next month. You'll have a more harmonious outcome. :blink:

I really do appreciate y'all looking out for us. That really would be bad to drive all that way and not be able to get in the gate.

I guess we will just have to drive the Yukon and drive home after shooting.

Just last week my hubby said, "now there's no place for us to shoot the first weekend"

and I told him, "yes there is...Tyler!"

Looks like we will not be going to make the Bar 3 party on Friday night.

Wife is going to have to work.

SO,

Ya never know who will show up to shoot. :lol::blink:

Well Al...

I am not at all happy about this!

Now there won't be anyone fun there!

We might as well cancel the whole thing.

And I was just sure you would enjoy the big breakfast I was planning.

I just got back from the range, been out of the house all day. I know the land owner has a Travel Trailer that they move through the gate on a regular basis, but I don't think a large RV will make it through the gate and into the parking area. We have sugar sand here in East Texas and I don't think the ground will take a heavy RV. There is a very nice RV park called Stay Way Ranch on Hwy 31 not too far from the range, we don't have camping on the range.

Don't cancel CL. I am makeing bisquits for all while you make the breakfast... Tyler clubs are 2 of the best in east , Texas. They will show you a good time and if you have to park outside the gate , Owen will come out and pick you and your gear up. They are so fine folks.....

Well Al...

I am not at all happy about this!

Now there won't be anyone fun there!

We might as well cancel the whole thing.

And I was just sure you would enjoy the big breakfast I was planning.

Am not giving up on going to the party just yet.

But If I can't?????

I know I had a real good time today and will definately have to go back. My wife "Plowboy Bunny" shot her first match.. this year is starting out very well

Archived