SASS Wire Forum

Sad News S L CASS has gone to meet the Lord

Korupt Karl

Cass left us at approx. 5:30pm today. I will post the arrangements as they are given to me. It will be a full Cowboy funeral as that is how he would want it. He loved this sport and the people in it.

My heart goes out to his wife Sally and I ask that you all keep her in your prayers.

KK

EDITED: December 29th

The funeral is full blown cowboy dress.

Archer Funeral Home

501 East Clinton St

Frankfort, Indiana

Viewing Sunday 2-5 pm

Furneral Monday 1pm

Prayers up from Texas. May God hold his wife and family and all his friends in his loving arms.

Cass left us at approx. 5:30pm today. I will post the arrangements as they are given to me. It will be a full Cowboy funeral as that is how he would want it. He loved this sport and the people in it.

My heart goes out to his wife Sally and I ask that you all keep her in your prayers.

KK

Oh man, such a bummer. Watching him shoot Gunfighter got me interested and motivated to give it a try. He always gave me tips and helped me understand the GF stage progression whenever I asked. Prayers up from Spittoon.

LORD GOD, I ask that your Holy Spirit comfort this dear lady on the loss of her husband, comfort all his family and friends as well. I thank you for the priviledge of knowing you and I ask that this will be the opportunity for others to come into the fold. In Jesus's Precious name, amen

LORD GOD, I ask that your Holy Spirit comfort this dear lady on the loss of her husband, comfort all his family and friends as well. I thank you for the priviledge of knowing you and I ask that this will be the opportunity for others to come into the fold. In Jesus's Precious name, amen

Amen

Me and Schoolmarm will remember Cass and the family in our prayers.

Extremely sad news,

Cass was an awesome guy, he had a deep love for the people in this game. He will be missed

by the whole Cutter's Raiders' gang.

Prayers up for his family,

C.C. Top

Aunt B

&

Willie Getum

+ 1 Amen.

RR

BTT-edited original post to reflect date and time of funeral arrangements.

KK

Archived