SASS Wire Forum

The times are changing for our country

Chinese near completion of the 'carrier killer' missile....We will be lowering our stockpiles of nukes to comply with START (so will Russia :rolleyes: )...predicted $5/gal for gas by the end of 2012 (if the end doesn't come by 2010 :P ... :D )..insane national debt....kids in 1st grade being given sexual education....and Chris Matthews wants see Obama's birth certificate.

..and that's only scratching the surface :D

Guess I best relax and shoot more this year!! B)

Nah, just funnin' pards - we will get through it! We are Americans by God! :D

GG ~ :blush:

Add to the list of woes the facts that Obama's moratorium on new drilling for oil and natural gas is in place for another 7 years while the Chinese, Cubans, and Vinnyzooaliens are actively planning to drill in the Gulf Of Mexico, right under our noses.

Then there's the farce of "green energy", i.e., chiefly windmill and solar panel generated electricity. Besides having the natural beauty of our landscape and seascapes trashed by windmill and solar panel farms, guess where the majority of those windmills and solar panels will be made? China, that's where! How many American jobs is that going to create? And don't get me started on electric cars, that will have to be recharged from the power grid or your own personal windmill or solar panel. The French, on the other hand, generate the majority of their electric power with nuclear power plants. When was the last nuclear plant built in the US? The green lobby won't let us build another one, and you can take that to the bank!

After 2011, you won't be able to buy incandescent lightbulbs. You will have to buy their poison mercury-laden replacements. We've been stockpiling incandescent bulbs for a while now, buying some each payday. Maybe with luck, I'll have enough to sell on ebay at scalper prices. (:-)

So, it's a gloomy future we have ahead of us without a major shift in power in the Senate and White House and even more conservative gains in the House in 2012.

Archived