SASS Wire Forum

Howdy

Jebadiah

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been curious about SASS for a little while and just bought a Vaquero in 45 Colt and plan on go to some local shoots with a fellow at work soon to see what all the fun is about!

Welcome friend! You've joined the best group of folks on the planet. Don't hesitate to ask questions on clothing and equipment, plenty of folks willing to help.

BSD

Welcome, welcome, Welcome!! Always glad to hear we got new members. What part of Texas are you from, and who is your pard??

Capt. Stephen D Hill

Howdy Pard, all it takes is one time going to a match and you will be hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Rudy said.

I was warned, but didn't take head. Now a couple thou later I'm trying to figure out how to justify buying more guns. I know I need at least 1 backup for everything and some old odd stuff for side matches. Just can't convince my wife. You will love it.

Husband & I shot our first matches in April of '09. We are both hooked. But he has no problem going and buying new guns... LOL.. I encourage it as then I can shoot them too.

Welcome pard! but ya still hadnt told us wahr in Texas your from? Dosnt matter though, youll find loads of clubs to shoot with and I know any one of them would be glad for your participation. Hope to run into you and shoot with you down the trail..

Eli

I live in Tyler and have an invite to the Texas Peacemakers club. Hope to get out there in January. They have an NCOWS match once a month so from what I understand I only need a pistol and rifle to shoot some of those matches. That means I would only need to borrow a rifle to start with.

Well to start out with, you picked a great caliber and a darn nice pistol. First thing I would do is to pair up your revolver with a mate to it and some leather gear to hold the pair. You can always bum the rifle and shotgun for awhile until you recoup the funds to acquire those items and then you'll be all set. Welcome to the fold and it's nice to have you on board. Smithy.

Archived