SASS Wire Forum

Selling all CAS guns

BeauDark

Winchester Model 1897, slide action, 12 gauge shotgun with 20" barrel, full choke and easy take-down mechanism. Walnut Pistol Grip Stock, Cowboy Trigger Job. Rubber butt pad added. Minor pitting in barrel. Great cowboy shooter.

$900.00. Good condition and serial number dates to 1913. Includes take down case.

Ruger Vaquero (Old Style Frame) Birds Head .45 Colt with 3 ¾” barrel, blue steel, color casehardened finish on frame, fixed sights. Excellent condition, less than 100 rounds shot.

$375.00. Comes with second set of walnut grips and orginal box and manual.

Ruger Vaquero (Old Style Frame) .45 Colt with 5 ½” barrel, blue steel, color casehardened finish on frame, fixed sights, ruger wood grips. Excellent condition, less than 100 rounds shot.

$375.00. Comes with second set of walnut grips and orginal box and manual.

Uberti 1873 Winchester Special Sporting Rifle, .45 Colt, Blue Steel, Color Case Hardened with 24-1/4” Octagonal Barrel. Walnut Pistol Grip Stock with detailed checkering.

$850.00. Brand New condition. Less than 25 rounds shot.

If you are interested in all four…..$2,250.

Can email pics.

Beau

Uberti 1873 Winchester Special Sporting Rifle, .45 Colt, Blue Steel, Color Case Hardened with 24-1/4” Octagonal Barrel. Walnut Pistol Grip Stock with detailed checkering.

I'll take it. I assume you meant Deluxe model with the pistol grip and checkering on the grip and fore stock. Will a personal check from Scottrade do or do you need a money order. My checks are usually good when I have money in there :blush:

I'll take it. I assume you meant Deluxe model with the pistol grip and checkering on the grip and fore stock. Will a personal check from Scottrade do or do you need a money order. My checks are usually good when I have money in there :rolleyes:

OK Trigger... '73 is yours... Yes Deluxe model. I can email you pics. Email me at... jeff@diallinks.com

Birds' Head Vaquero is gone!

Archived