SASS Wire Forum

Time to feed the hamsters again

On and off for the past several days the Wire has been slow as molasses in my area. I don't seem to have problems accessing other web sites. I'll sure be glad when they get the hamster food stocked up again, or they find an alternate energy source. :lol::blush:

Same here, and the usual excuses don't fly anymore. I'm on a new laptop that has a faster processor and more RAM than most desktops, coupled with ultra fast cable. I'd be more than willing to chip in some extra dollars on the yearly membership to get the appropiate equipment. <_<

BSD

Well, we could go back to the smoke signal thingy. I have a lot of fir branches that came

down in the last zephyr that came through. Maybe we could get Deja to do a wind dance or something.

We're running on a very high speed DSL coupled with a decent desktop; we just fine on all sites except this one.... it's w**ks normally occasionally; howsomever, it is generally slow to worst the past several days....

...is there something in the water?

...it's a mystery fer sure!!!!!

...and who knows why the electrons flowing through the ether slow down to a walk through SASSland?????

The Wire was down for maintenance when I logged on this morning (about 3:00 am PST).

It was working fine earlier today, but it seems to be back to it's sluggish old self again this afternoon. :blush:

It is slower than smoke off of cold ashes, the SASS server that is!

It is so slow that.....

Archived