SASS Wire Forum

For something completely different...

Max Montana, SASS #23907

that primers were very plentiful and $29/M and less(by the case) depending on brand. That's got to be good news and hopefully an indicatur of things to come in other components and loaded ammunition.

Anybody else noticin' any market changes?????

WLP primers are still $40 a brick at Bass Pro. They can keep 'em, at that price. WLP's are down to $27 a brick at gun shows hereabouts.

Didnt notice a price drop at the big shop semi-locally and they still have the little note saying purchases were limited to one brick max. That caveat was on Rem/WW/CCI/Fed primers, you could buy more if you got the russian made stuff and they had wolf and the TM or MT KVB-45E. DO NOT BUY that primer if you plan on using anything besides bullseye or something else really really fast as your choice of powder.

If you are going to buy mailorder/online remember the hazmat fee and get enough to make it worth your while. Unless everything goes nuts and I start shooting IPSC or such I'm set with LPP for at least two seasons but I will have to break down and get some 209s before long.

Howdy Max.

My shooting pard and I always get together for bulk orders on primers from Graf and Sons.

Last year, it took a few months but we finally received our complete order, 7 cases per 1 BIG box shipment.

Then, about a month after that, I thought I would spend more $$ on more primers and powder and received another good size order about 2 weeks later.

I think the availability is getting better.

Oh yea, prices per 5000 is $141. If you order a whole shipment, which is 7 cases in one BIG box and one hazmat fee, that equates to about $145 per case when you add the hazzzzzmat into it.

..........Widder

Hi Max My last 5k and the 10k before that was just under 30 per 1k for fed smalls. Thats after all the costs. But the shot for me is crazy priced. NBC

Archived