SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators shooting next Saturday.

Ketchum Quick, SASS #72923

We are planning on shooting at the Rockford Sportsman's Club next Saturday. That is right! It will be New Years Day. We will be shooting 5 stages this and next month and we could care less how cold it gets because we will have a nice fire to keep us warm! :unsure: Thank you very much Hoot Hamilton! :blink:

We also have a plan up our sleeve for the 2011 shooting season. You will have to come out to find out what it is all about. :FlagAm: I will just say this..... it has something to do with hitting all the targets!

We will have the safety briefing at 9:45'ish and be shooting at or around 10am. We will not be serving lunch but may meet up at one of the local watering holes. The match fee will be $10.

Hope to see you all there!

Ketchum Quick

Got some hand and foot warmers for xmas, see you there!

Me thinks Drifter will show up in his Penguin outfit too.

Got some hand and foot warmers for xmas, see you there!

Me thinks Drifter will show up in his Penguin outfit too.

I don't know but I think I feel one of my famous Abba montages coming on.

Heeee Haaa Ketchup.. I'll be there, Can't miss the 1st shoot of the year :FlagAm:

Tell Hoot, If he brings the Fire ;) I'll bring the SMOKE :blink:

Gunner..You get there, I'll bring whatever ya need.. :blush:

Doots.. Get ready for another season of Hoots and Grins :P

Happy new year

Heee Haa Crazy Mingo :FlagAm::FlagAm:;)

I'm still wanting to come up. My MIL (99 y/0) was hospitalized a couple of weeks before Christmas and my wife has been extremely busy taking care of her. She had to spend the past 10 days in the health center in her retirement community before she could go back to independent living. She was cleared to return home today so that's good. We also found out my dog has lymphoma and that has also been an extreme stressor for my wife and I. I could use the shooting time to take my mind off things but it may be more important for me to spend some time home with my wife this weekend. I'll know more tomorrow before I commit to coming. We are going to have a quiet New Year's eve lobster dinner at home tomorrow night (Meijer's has lobster on sale!).

Heee Haaa..Cayuse.. What does aptenodytes mean :) Sounds like something ya eat or drink ta make ya horny.. :ph34r:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :D:blink::FlagAm:

anyone who is on the fence about attending tommorow the weather looks great (for MI this time of year) for tommorow. It is sure to be a great time. Come on out and join us and start the new year throwing some lead downrange.

Heee Haaa Doots .. Lighting says your the only one that he knows thats on the fence.. :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :blink::wub::P

Heee Haaa Doots .. Lighting says your the only one that he knows thats on the fence.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

so are you gonna actually hit the shotgun targets this match or just kinda shoot in the general direction, ain't right ya know. Probably gonna call you for spirit of the game tommrow.

so are you gonna actually hit the shotgun targets this match or just kinda shoot in the general direction, ain't right ya know. Probably gonna call you for spirit of the game tommrow.

Heee Haaa There ya go bringing up that shotgun again.. :FlagAm: Just stand by and watch today.. :FlagAm: I'm sure you'll be impressed :unsure:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

WEEEEEE HAW...it's CLEANNNNN!

What a 'blast' and a great way to 'ring' in the New Year ~ Thanks to Kethum Quick and his crew for a fun, coherent :unsure:, and worthwhile match!

Thanks Crazy Mingo for the use of the shotgun reloader..can't wait to try it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL from Sassy Sunshine and myself!!!!

GG ~ :D

Heeee Haaa.. All Right ya Rockford gang ya did it again.. :D What a day to start the New Year, Great Pards, Great Weather,and Lots of FUN.. :unsure:

Thanks Doots and Ketchup,and whom-ever Wrote the Stages . Awsome .. Things I haven't seen before ;)

Thanks Hoot for the fire :blush:

Thanks Johnny for the Prayers.. :)

Gunner your Welcome. Ifin ya need any help setting it up let me Know.. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo ;):wacko::wub:

Archived