SASS Wire Forum

Need Prayer Posse for Texa Rick O'Shay and Buckshot Percussion

Texas Slim #43510 LTG-Reg

I am sad to report that TRO, Buckshot and family lost Lani (Buckshot's wife and TRO's mother) in evening of Christmas Day. Please keep the family in your prayers. They will need all the prayers they can get at this time of mourning. Funeral services will be held Tuesday, December 28th in Weatherford, Texas. For more information please contact Two Gun Johnnie.

" SLIM "

Such sad news. Such a nice family. May God give them strength and comfort in this terrible time. bb

Although I never had the pleasure of meeting her.

Judging by the rest of the family. She was surely a gem.

And know she will be missed greatly.

So Prayer sent for those she left behind.

For she is resting in a wonderful place now.

I think a great deal of Buckshot and TRO. They are good people.

And know this will be hard on them. So my Prayer are with them at this time.

I am sad to report that TRO, Buckshot and family lost Lani (Buckshot's wife and TRO's mother) in evening of Christmas Day. Please keep the family in your prayers. They will need all the prayers they can get at this time of mourning. Funeral services will be held Tuesday, December 28th in Weatherford, Texas. For more information please contact Two Gun Johnnie.

" SLIM "

If there is a need for help please let us know, Dirt

Prayers up for all of us. May god hold the family in his loving arm in their time of need.

Prayers up to your family. You have a family is a great and You have friends that are strong. Please use us in this time. Johnny could you Please post address for the arangements and time. Thank You and God Bless your family.

http://www.whitesfuneralhomes.com/content/...w.jsp?OID=64971

Archived