SASS Wire Forum

jennie lee needs new guns

SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402

Support your local gun dealers.

If you do not have an FFL you will need to transfer any guns through a dealer anyway.

Do you need a grandson too?

Howdy SP,

Up here in Kansas, when I wanted a brace of EMF Alchimistas, I did some research on the internet and then went to my local dealer. I asked him to order me 2 guns and ask if they had any specials. They did and I got a good deal on both in addition to keeping my local dealer happy. Merlot and I have guns imported by Taylor's, Cimarron, Stoeger and Navy Arms and have had no problems with any. Bought them all through my local dealer.

Shakey

Howdy SP,

Up here in Kansas, when I wanted a brace of EMF Alchimistas, I did some research on the internet and then went to my local dealer. I asked him to order me 2 guns and ask if they had any specials. They did and I got a good deal on both in addition to keeping my local dealer happy. Merlot and I have guns imported by Taylor's, Cimarron, Stoeger and Navy Arms and have had no problems with any. Bought them all through my local dealer.

Shakey

:FlagAm::FlagAm::unsure::blink:

my number one grand daughter (jennie lee #89881L) is in need of her SASS revolvers. any pro and con recomendations a supplier

thanks in advance south pacific

Since you have failed to show your location in your profile, we don't know if you are from Maine or Spain. Hard to recommend a Dealer if we don't know where you live.

Come forward with a little information and we might be able to help you. Normally face to face purchases with the Dealer, are the best way to go.

RBK

I took Advice right here on the wire about 2 years ago and I am most glad I went with it

Longhunter treated me right and his work is first class

http://www.longhunt.com/

I went with a pair of Ruger NMVs, a Taylors 73 (all with his action work) and Kirkpatric leather from him.

Cheers

Windy

I took Advice right here on the wire about 2 years ago and I am most glad I went with it

Longhunter treated me right and his work is first class

http://www.longhunt.com/

I went with a pair of Ruger NMVs, a Taylors 73 (all with his action work) and Kirkpatric leather from him.

Cheers

Windy

:lol::blush:

thanks your answer is what i was hoping for.

If I were buying "stock" guns I would definitely try to purchase through a local dealer. Unfortunately few dealers in my area stock any Cowboy guns or if they do the prices are way out of line. We do have a Sportsman's Warehouse in Columbia that has a decent selection of SA revolvers, though.

For guns that require 'smithing, many Cowboys prefer to buy them directly from the gunsmiths.

I bought my revolvers (SASS Edition New Vaqueros) from Longhunter. A local FFL handled the transfer and the guns were ready to go out of the box. I was very pleased in my dealings with Longhunter.

Unless you're buying firearms with action jobs and extras the guns are all from the same manufacturers.

If Jennie is small you may want to buy smaller pistols (Lightnings for instance) in 38 as starter guns.

Start here and see what you find.

DD

:blush::P:lol::P:FlagAm:

South Pacific:

Where are you located? It makes a big diff where you are a resident.

Merry Christmas,

Mustang Gregg

Or are you IN the South Pacific?

Archived