SASS Wire Forum

Great day hiking!

Took off for the woods and a day of hiking down in the Sipsey Wilderness area. Did about 5 miles round trip and saw some pretty country. Felt to stuffed after lunch yesterday so I took off down the road walking. Would find a deer trail heading out into the woods and follow it for a ways. Ended up doing 4 1/2 miles. It was lightly snowing and just beautiful outside.

Call me crazy but I love hiking in the winter. ;):ph34r:

Took off for the woods and a day of hiking down in the Sipsey Wilderness area. Did about 5 miles round trip and saw some pretty country. Felt to stuffed after lunch yesterday so I took off down the road walking. Would find a deer trail heading out into the woods and follow it for a ways. Ended up doing 4 1/2 miles. It was lightly snowing and just beautiful outside.

Call me crazy but I love hiking in the winter. ;):ph34r:

I miss the summer months when I have enough hours to go walking and enjoy nature. For the winter I will settle for an indoor track at a gym I guess because it gets dark too early.

I'm hoping to be able to get the boots on this morning and do some walking myself. Beautiful day, blue skies, no snow. I might even make it down to the man cave and open the safe to say "Howdy" to my little friends.

Life is goood!

Quigley thats some pretty country in there,lots of big hollers ,long ridges and endless hiking trails. I use to hunt in that area several years ago. A feller can get turned around real easy in there. There are some pretty views over on the bluff side looking down in the valley. You don't see a lot of people back in there either. Have a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR . See ya next weekend. LSC

I'm hoping to be able to get the boots on this morning and do some walking myself. Beautiful day, blue skies, no snow. I might even make it down to the man cave and open the safe to say "Howdy" to my little friends.

Life is goood!

Bob if they answer back...You are still on too many meds...Take a short safe walk instead...

Texas Lizard

Archived