SASS Wire Forum

Old West Wall Calender

Mad Dog McGee

Hey Pards, Anyone know where I might get an old west or old west gun 2011 wall calender? I looked at a few web sites like calenders, cafepress, bizrate,on-line calenders and zazzle but they weren't what I was looking for. I'd love to get one that had colt 73's or 73 ' winchesters , firearms etc. on it.

Thanks in advance, Mad Dog McGee

;)

Hey Pards, Anyone know where I might get an old west or old west gun 2011 wall calender? I looked at a few web sites like calenders, cafepress, bizrate,on-line calenders and zazzle but they weren't what I was looking for. I'd love to get one that had colt 73's or 73 ' winchesters , firearms etc. on it.

Thanks in advance, Mad Dog McGee

;)

Guns if the Old West may have a calendar like that, but based on the price of the magazine the Calendar would probably be $35.00+++

Doc

Guns if the Old West may have a calendar like that, but based on the price of the magazine the Calendar would probably be $35.00+++

I have done some really nice calendars at Costco Photo, but they are more outdoor wildlife photos from Wyoming, Montana and Idaho, they can be personalized with speciel dates and even photo's on BD, etc.. I do have a high end camera that takes great pics.

Doc

Texas State Rifle Association produces a fantastic wall calendar every year with antique firearms. Different gun each month. They aren't all "Old West" guns, but most are (some Lugers, some WWII guns, etc...). I think this year's has a Colt 1860 on the cover.

They send them out to members. You might give them a call and see if the general public can buy one CALL: (866) TXRIFLE

Pancho

Each year we sell Charles M. Russell calendars at the Wm. S. Hart Gift Shop. I think they are $10. Go on-line and check them out or drop me a email at kcjack@earthlink.net - don't do the SASS email as I never get them for some reason.

The Wm. S. Hart mansion in Newhall, California is open again with a new roof, so back in business again for a while. Come visit Wed. thru Sun. Cost $0.00 as per Bill's will, can't charge to go through his house and see his stuff, a number of Russell and a few Remington paintings as well as a number of other artist.

Our club just published a 2011 calendar made up of pics from the PA State match last year. They are hitting the mailboxes now and getting some pretty good reviews. We will have a very limited number left at a nominal fee (probably around $10 + postage) It's not a professionally printed calendar but it's pretty nice. We had a high school vo-tech class print them for us and they enjoyed the task immensely.

Olde Gunz

cowboymatch

Morro Bay

One More

Heck make yer own. I actually printed my own one year and that was a bit time consuming. You can buy kits and print yer own (easier yet) or go to any of the print stores and take them a dozen or so of yer fav. pix...(very easiest...)

If you do group your pix in similar subjects....cowboy, scenery etc....If you want ideas or even some free pix go to my photo site and you can download anything you like (except the portrait shots....) go to: http://sdough.smugmug.com

I put a couple of my pix here to show some photo ideas...

geterdone!!

they make great presents too

curley

Great idea Curly! one of club pics would be cool too :rolleyes:

Make up a club clander and then sell them for the club....that would be a hoot. Just need to find a source for makin them reasonable.

curley

USA Shooting Team calendar has been running mostly old west guns the last few years. It's not a bad idea to send them a few bucks now and then. :rolleyes:

Got a new Charlie Russell calendar for Christmas. :rolleyes: I have had one every year since 1985. :blush: Am in Great Falls now and will make my annual pilgrimage to the Russell museum this week.

Archived