SASS Wire Forum

. . . . . Christmas . . . poop . .

Wolfgang, SASS #53480

At an animal shelter . . . Christmas is like any other day . . . Poop, poop, and more poop . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Animal Shelter Christmas . . .

Everybody doing the same thing as every day . . . . cleaning up . . . puppy poop . . . dog poop, . . cat poop . . . I've fed the livestock . . . will be doing their poop later . . . :P

Just for those of you with storms or snow . . . I've been out doing the stock in my shirt sleeves and it is to be about 70 degrees today . . . . :D

Merry Christmas Wolfgang.

I've often thought that if I am ever able to retire, that I'll volunteer at the local animal shelter. Wife says we might not be able to afford all the animals I'd bring home though...

Grizz

Ha...Ha... Very funny !!!! :P

Hope while yur out ya step in a parrie dog hole and fall in a pile of poop in yur shrit sleeves !!!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS, WOLFGANG !!!!! :P

Merry Christmas Wolfgang.

I've often thought that if I am ever able to retire, that I'll volunteer at the local animal shelter. Wife says we might not be able to afford all the animals I'd bring home though...

Grizz

People that volunteer at shelters find that is a great problem.

ie. wanting to bring home too many animals that they fall in love with.

At an animal shelter . . . Christmas is like any other day . . . Poop, poop, and more poop . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Animal Shelter Christmas . . .

Everybody doing the same thing as every day . . . . cleaning up . . . puppy poop . . . dog poop, . . cat poop . . . I've fed the livestock . . . will be doing their poop later . . . :P

Just for those of you with storms or snow . . . I've been out doing the stock in my shirt sleeves and it is to be about 70 degrees today . . . . :D

Is Desperate Hot Springs near Thousand Palms?

I have a good friend that works in an animal shelter there.

She's a redhead named Judy.

"They also serve who only stand and wait and shovel poop." J. Milton (Abused)

Wolfie, thanks for your service to our four-legged pards -- And Have a Merry Christmas!

Uno (With a house full of rescues, including our latest: a little lady GSD) Mas

Is Desperate Hot Springs near Thousand Palms?

I have a good friend that works in an animal shelter there.

She's a redhead named Judy.

Complercated Lady, . . .

"Save A Pet" shelter is south of Desperate Hot Springs between it and I-10, . . . there is another shelter over by Thousand Palms . . . . yur Judy must work over there.

Mid afternoon . . . lovely sunny and WARM day . . . with a little cool breeze that feels real nice. . . ( for those or you who are freezing your . . . . off, . . . I have the windows open and a fan on ).

I got my exercise by shoveling a wheel barrow load of horse poop, . . and then another load of pig poop. There is a ham hock and potatoes with lots of parsley bubbling in a big skillet for dinner later . . . and then the bone for my "side kick" the black dog, . . . that is kicking back in a hole in a shady place. Life is real good and it is Christmas Day . . . got an E-mail from my daughter down San Diego way and she and my grandsons are having a good Christmas there. Time to LOAF away the afternoon with a movie that come in the mail yesterday . . . . . . :P

Mid afternoon . . . lovely sunny and WARM day . . . with a little cool breeze that feels real nice. . . ( for those or you who are freezing your . . . . off, . . . I have the windows open and a fan on ).

I got my exercise by shoveling a wheel barrow load of horse poop, . . and then another load of pig poop. There is a ham hock and potatoes with lots of parsley bubbling in a big skillet for dinner later . . . and then the bone for my "side kick" the black dog, . . . that is kicking back in a hole in a shady place. Life is real good and it is Christmas Day . . . got an E-mail from my daughter down San Diego way and she and my grandsons are having a good Christmas there. Time to LOAF away the afternoon with a movie that come in the mail yesterday . . . . . . :D

Don't need dat cool breeze cuz I'm inside and in da saloon to boot !!!

And when I shovel snow it don't smell near as bad as hoss and hog poop do !!!! :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS , WOLFGANG !!!! :P

No reindeer poop ?? ;)

Don't give the managment and new EYE -DEERS . . . . Last year they almost got a CLYDESDALE ! It was a give away to a good home . . . thank goodness someone else got to that deal first !

My hosses gave me a Christmas present...they didn't poop in the barn all day ;) I actually got a day off from doin' any scoopin'.

Ellies, I am sure they will start the new years out right for ya?? lol

Archived