SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas

Bama Red

The dogs got me up at six for their morning walk and I awoke to only the second White Christmas of my life. It was that dark grey pre-dawn before true dawn and it was so quiet you could hear the snow falling as we walked the quarter mile long driveway. Both dogs were unusually quiet (especially Zebediah), as if they could sense the specialness of the day and I wondered in awe at the beauty, as mankind must have done from time immemorial.

Our youngest daughter and her husband and two of our granddaughters will be here later this afternoon and it will then truly be Christmas.

I hope all y'all are as blessed as we are today and that you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Brother...!!! I came down with a full force head cold yesterday morning, but it's CHRISTMAS...!!! I'll get over it...

May you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and keep the season in your heart all year... From Ms. Maggie and myself...

Vaya con Dios

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALSO, RED, AND TO ALL OF YOU FOLKS IN COWBOY LAND.

Had a very special service at Church last night, and came home and watched IT IS A WONDERFUL LIFE with Captain Jack. We had some cookies and then off to bed.

Off to my daughters today to see what Santa brought and a great dinner.

I have been blessed and filled with His spirit this year, and I wish to share it with all of you

A very Happy Christmas to you all and May God Bless and keep you in His hands.

The dogs got me up at six for their morning walk and I awoke to only the second White Christmas of my life. It was that dark grey pre-dawn before true dawn and it was so quiet you could hear the snow falling as we walked the quarter mile long driveway. Both dogs were unusually quiet (especially Zebediah), as if they could sense the specialness of the day and I wondered in awe at the beauty, as mankind must have done from time immemorial.

Our youngest daughter and her husband and two of our granddaughters will be here later this afternoon and it will then truly be Christmas.

I hope all y'all are as blessed as we are today and that you all have a very Merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA AND YURS, BAMA !!!!

Da Lord has richly blessed us here wif 3' of snow dis year. And we broke da record fer da most snow fall in Dec. since 1969 !!!

Y'all are gittin da storm we were dealin' wif last week !!!! WEEEEEEEEE................LET'S GO SILDEIN' !!!!!! :P

And on da last day/night of da year, we're to git "hammered" again...more den da 17" snow we all ready got from da last storm !!! :P Bama, I've got 4' difts in my back yard! Oh Lord, and it's comin' again !!!!!!

I remember back when I was truckin', dey closed down I-20 and was forcein' all traffic off da interstate into da Petro Truckstop. I was der fer 3 days before dey let me leave !!!!!

Ok. Nuff rant!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL !!!! :D

Archived