SASS Wire Forum

What would Santa shoot?

Whiskey James SASS 85199

:FlagAm: I know the Happy old f---ella and he shoots Ruger nmv in 45 Colt with 7 1/2 inch tubes. He also shoots a '87 with brass cases and a '73 too All loaded with copius quantities of the smoky, smell stuff. And he shoots duelist so he has a hand free to control them Rainy Dears. :blush:

Darn it............that's what I was gonna say...........only I'da said reindeer, although I'm not sure what elf tastes like. ;)

Kind of a cross between spotted owl and snail darter. :ph34r:

BTW...Santa's shootin' irons would shoot snow lead and snack powder.

Don't know exactly what gun he'd shoot ( most probably black powder though) but I KNOW he shoot the GRINCH fer stealing Christmas! :ph34r:

Dang it Rye ya beat me by a couple of minutes.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Mike :ph34r: Fink

Hey Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya'll and yer family, see ya soon, Rye

Howdy

I peeked at his sleigh last night while he was busy leaving stuff under the tree. He has a pair of Browning Fifties mounted on the front in case he gets in a dogfight with non-believers. He has them mounted high to shoot over the reindeers' backs.

Santa would shoot a deer rifle (44 W.C.F winchester)and BBQ revolvers engraved Colts in same cal no doubt.

A hammer 12 gauge, probably a real Greener.

You Know : Santa has all the TOYS.

Best

CR

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875
This Santa shoots 45 colt and a double barrel 12. In the real world he carries a 1911

Yes he does! :rolleyes:

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

Archived