SASS Wire Forum

Selling all my stuff. 45 Vaqueros, Puma 45 rifle, 20 Ga.

Candy Starr

Hi All,

Here I go again. I need to see all my cowboy stuff. I just can't afford to shoot anymore.

I have 2 stanless colt vaqueros with black handles, new style. A Puma 45 long colt rifle with some work done to it. A stoeger coach gun 20 ga.

I have only shot 3 regular matches with these guns. Like new condition on all.

Looking to get $350 each for the vaqueros, $300 for the Puma and $250 for the coach gun.

I put these up for sale in the fall and then thought I would keep them, but now I just need the money.

I have pictures if your interested.

Thank you

Candy

What barrels on the Vaqueros? and they are 45 colts?

Hi All,

Here I go again. I need to see all my cowboy stuff. I just can't afford to shoot anymore.

I have 2 stanless colt vaqueros with black handles, new style. A Puma 45 long colt rifle with some work done to it. A stoeger coach gun 20 ga.

I have only shot 3 regular matches with these guns. Like new condition on all.

Looking to get $350 each for the vaqueros, $300 for the Puma and $250 for the coach gun.

I put these up for sale in the fall and then thought I would keep them, but now I just need the money.

I have pictures if your interested.

Thank you

Candy

WOW, those are all some fine prices. If only I hadn't spent all of my money on the grandkids.

These all should go fast. Sorry to hear your stepping out of the game for awhile.

Lone Rider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure this person exists. I offered to buy them all on Dec. 24th and have never heard a word.

Very poor post. Post and then never look back.

Their could be extinuating circumstances, but we should be made aware of them.

Johnny M.

How in the world did I miss this a month ago...

... geez, I just bought three new New Vaqueros for $437 each and thought it was a HELL of a deal.

Archived