Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO OUR MULE PARDS ...

And you know who you are!

A couple of great videos - Extreme Mules

Hope you enjoyed them!

Merry Christmas!

:FlagAm:

WOW!!! Paniolo Pard, those were great!! Thanks!! Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Paniolo!!

The half track of the equine world.

WOW!!! Paniolo Pard, those were great!! Thanks!! Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Paniolo!!

The half track of the equine world.

You are a good friend Pack Saddle,

You have convinced me of many things. Among them is to give the new True Grit a chance, and start riding Mules!

Ah, in 2011, I'll start looking for one that can carry me! :blush::blush:

Please have a Merry Christmas old friend!

:FlagAm:

If you like mules, you'll love mammoth donkeys. Better than mules and they can reproduce.

I'm sure you have a point there, Bad Hand pard, but it's pretty hard to beat that hybrid vigor you get when you cross a mammoth jack with a mare and produce a mule. You get the best of both parents. (Just my not-so-humble opinion. :ph34r: )

Donkey picture

Mule picture

And, the mule is the only animal that I know of that if they all became extinct overnight, you could still make more!!!

Merry Christmas!

My Grandfather was a farmer, and he used mules over a tractor. He had a small Ford but that was for the boys to work with. He would tend to his two mules, Jack and Jenny, and work with them all day.

Someone once asked him why he didn't get rid of the mules and get a bigger tractor. His reply was that they had been good and faithful through the years, and you didn'[t just throw out good friends.

My Grandpa was like that. God bless him.

My Grandfather was a farmer, and he used mules over a tractor. He had a small Ford but that was for the boys to work with. He would tend to his two mules, Jack and Jenny, and work with them all day.

Someone once asked him why he didn't get rid of the mules and get a bigger tractor. His reply was that they had been good and faithful through the years, and you didn'[t just throw out good friends.

Gud for Grandpa :ph34r:

My kind of man.

Merry Christmas, Badger.

Dont think I want to ride any thing that would jump off a cliff.Thats why my dirt bike only lasted 6 months.It didnt have any brains just went where you pointed it. I will just ride around and find an easier way down. More heroes rode horses and got the girls than mule riders.

You know of course that some of those horses weren't horses ...

See this pic of John Wayne .... it's a great laugh!

http://www.strangezoo.com/content/item/164452.html

:lol:

Archived