SASS Wire Forum

A little gift for my friends

Utah Bob #35998

Bob, the wire is not the place to come sniveling around looking for "friends" and being all touchy feely. This a place to come and man up about your ways especially this time of year.

We are all proud to have you back and look forward to your ways with words to keep us up out of the bottoms, Our Prayers were answered and have you been sent back to us , for which we are all very thankful. The place would not be the same with out you, we know it. Thank you for coming back, I know it was not easy.

Welcome back, UB.

Having you back on the Wire is a tremendous Christmas gift to us all.

Merry Christmas, U-Bob!

Utah Bob...Ive never had the pleasure of meeting you, though I really would like to one day.

I hope you have a great holiday and continued improvement on your health. You are one of the good ones on here and I am sure you are just as great a man in person

So glad to hear ya made it home in time for Christmas..Here's to your full recovery from whatever's ailin' ya.. :ph34r:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ;):D

Merry Christmas, UB. Thanks for the poem! I miss your sniveling and I can honestly say that iIMNSHO the SASS WAHR just isn't the same without your sharp, cheery wit and gifted poetry. Keep it up- I look forward to each and every one.

Welcome Home! Let them all fuss over you today.

Great pome, Bob, and as always, very timely. Thanks...and a very Merry Christmas to you.

It's great to have you home. No matter how good hospitals are, I've always believed we seem to heal faster back at the ol' home place for some reason. Like the old saying goes, "A year of nursin' don't equal a day of sweetheart," and I'm sure Mrs. UB is doing her best to get you on the mend. Take care, friend.

Utah Bob!

We've never met, I don't think and I hope we will. It's a fact that God loves a fighter and so do I!

May the faith of all your friends give you strength and we'll see you on a range some day!

God bless you!

Major Payne :P:D

Bob.

Welcome back and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Irish Tom.

Archived