SASS Wire Forum

A little gift for my friends

Utah Bob #35998

While I no longer post pomes here on the Wire in the interests of keeping things more focused, as they should be, on shooting the sport we love, I will make an occasional exception for a fine holiday such as this'n. I'm released from the hospital and it's great to be back at the home hearth with family just in time for Christmas. I want you all to know how much I appreciate your friendships, and even arguments, and have for the past 10 years. I look forward to making many more friends in the years to come in this great organization/Family. At the risk of sounding like a sniveling greenhorn.... I love you all.

Merry Christmas!

Bethlehem Ranch

Bob, it's so good to have you back at the ranch and back on the wire.

It's great to see that your literary prowess is as good as ever, have a super holliday season and may it continue for

years and years. -_-B):FlagAm::blink:

UB I know you dont know me but I have been reading your post and I have missed you being on. If I was where I could I would give you a big hug and tell you I have missed you and I love you. Pit Bull Tex.

Welcome back and Merry Christmas Utah Bob!

Hugs back at you you 'ol greenhorn!

Thanks for the post Bob. The only problem this ol' cowpoke has with your writings is a lot of them make me feel like a little child. Glad you're back.

Tangent Ranger

Welcome back to the wire Bob. I'm glad you are home with your family and friends for Christmas and the coming New Year. I hope the New Year brings you joy and good health.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Sun

Merry Christmas to all; and to UB--it's good to have you back on the wire....

Been out fer a bit an' just now checked the wahr.

Lo 'n' Behold!! :ph34r:

;)Utah Bob is BACK!!! :D

Now I know it'll be a...........

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Welcome back Bob....we've missed you here on the wire. I hope to meet you down the trail one day. Keep the faith and may the Lord take a liking to you....

Merry Christmas.

KK

Archived