SASS Wire Forum

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Big Tex McKinney, SASS #62150

Just wanted to wish all those pards who I've met in person, those who I only know from this here Wire and all of the other members of this great SASS family of ours who I have yet to meet a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year from me back in the very old country.

BTM

Just wanted to wish all those pards who I've met in person, those who I only know from this here Wire and all of the other members of this great SASS family of ours who I have yet to meet a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year from me back in the very old country.

BTM

Back at ya Big Tex from ole Hoss :ph34r:

BTM

A merry Christmas to you, pard. And have a great Boxing Day. You guys really know how to celebrate Christmas. We still have a menu we saved from a trip to Merry Ole England years ago, from a pub in the Midlands somewhere, for their Christmas menu. It is awesome. I would love to be eating like that again this season!

And maybe St. Nick can bring England some enlightenment on your gun laws and rules! :ph34r: Here's hoping.

Ornery Cuss

BTM

A Happy Christmas to you and yours, Big Tex.

You are having a cold Christmas if the media are to be believed. I was surprised in 1994 to have sleeting rain and branches coated in ice Christmas Eve the year we lived in Rickmansworth, Herts. The next two over in Chipperfield near King's Langley were warmer.

Our three Christmasses spent in the U.K. are some of my fondest memories, of our neighbors and friends and the good cheer what made us welcome.

Rekon, them dancin' fellers with the jingle bobs on their ankles wavin' their wild rags musta been descendants of Pocahontas or sumthin. Their dancin sure looks like some of the local dancin round the Big Rez over to Window Rock way. Never did meet their Chief, Morris.... :ph34r:

Thank you and all the best.

Archived