SASS Wire Forum

Calendar Reminders

Hi Pards,

I was almost in deep ... as I forgot something. It was on my paper calendar on the wall in bold letters and I didn't notice it until six days too late. I was very lucky there are no repercussions other than my feeling like an idiot.

At work we used Outlook for meetings and reminders. Now, I just need a pop-up or email as a reminder.

Right now I'm testing the Google Calendar button on my Browser tool bar. I hope to get a reminder in a few minutes.

I already tested Live Mail and had to get an email reminder through Hot Mail with it.

I've already downloaded and uninstalled Calendar Magic. I didn't like it.

What do you like and why?

Thanks,

Allie Mo

Hi Pards,

I was almost in deep ... as I forgot something. It was on my paper calendar on the wall in bold letters and I didn't notice it until six days too late. I was very lucky there are no repercussions other than my feeling like an idiot.

At work we used Outlook for meetings and reminders. Now, I just need a pop-up or email as a reminder.

Right now I'm testing the Google Calendar button on my Browser tool bar. I hope to get a reminder in a few minutes.

I already tested Live Mail and had to get an email reminder through Hot Mail with it.

Thanks,

Allie Mo

Hi Allie -

I use Outlook at work and at home. I join them by using my iPhone to cross synch them - and my

phone is also set to show the same reminders and alarms.

It's a good thing these devices work so well - because as they tell me - memory is the second thing to go!

Hope this helps some . ..

Shadow Catcher

Hi Pards,

Thanks,

Allie Mo

Cool

Let us know if the Google Calendar is adequate on reminders. I'm playing with the "ABC -- "A Better Calendar"" program on my new MONSTER* desk-top 'puter ( I REALLY over-killed this one ). I'm using THUNDERBIRD eMule ( so that I can play with GnuPG and ENIGMAIL ) -- but that doens't have appointments.

ABC-Calendar does have a schedule and it appears to have a reminder bell with that . I'm retired now so my next reminder is next week sometime and that is just to put Herbie out on Thursday

Google has pretty cool stuff so I expect you'll be good with their calendar let us know!

* HP P6620f

Don't need a calender, if I have a doctor's app, they call the day before which isn't to often since I haven't been to one in 2 years, if it is a dentist app, they call the day before, which is only 2 times a year. Other than that I don't need anything to remind me I guess, maybe I'm missing something, if so I will hear about it

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Allie Mo

All for now JD Trampas

P.S. Sounds like maybe I should get a life, huh

Outlook at work with a iPhone docking station :FlagAm:

Put the iPhone in the docking station automaditicly syncs calenders (AND CONTACTS). Sweet!

Archived