SASS Wire Forum

RANGO FAHR

Well, it sorta looks like him. You know....with the modern day technology....computer enhancement....it could be him! You be the judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6RLKXaCXE

http://www.badlandsbar3.com/ringo.gif

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploa...ango-poster.jpg

IT COULD HAPPEN! WITH HIS ACTING ABILITIES, YOU'RE RIGHT. I DO BELEIVE IT'S HIM!! LMAO

By God, it COULD be him...

Mornin' Possum. Ya'll have a Merry and Blessed CHRISTMAS!!

holy smoke, that's Ringo for sure... I'd take my oath on it...! even wearing the same shirt I saw him wearing the last time I saw him!!! :FlagAm:

Yup, that's him!

Don't know who the character in the black hat and red tie is, though. Must be some strap hanger down at the Bar-3

Now for the less observant amongst us, this must be a knockoff on Blazing Saddles as the town folks obviously were not expecting the new sheriff to be Rango B. G. Fahr. You can tell this by watching closely at about 23 seconds into the video where you'll see a sign that says "Welcome to Dirt." The sheriff's a leeeezard! :ph34r:

And there we was looking for something to do in March. Now it's all mapped out. Went to see True Grit today, but had to take a snow check for my mother. It's snowing here in Virginia again. Up to 12" is the forecast.

Shenny

Ok, you got me, I thought the spelling would throw y'all off, but you guys are just toooooo good! I can't get anything by y'all! So I'm officially PRAIRIE PIMPIN" my new action flick. :blink: I will be selling autographed 8x10's for the one time only price of $10 a pop (shipping and handling not included) until the movie opens. ($15 for personalized autographs) :rolleyes: Get them now before the demand is too great!!! :angry: Rango...I mean Ringo

Welp, Tis been since City Slickers thit I dun pade tu see a movie, hmmmm maybe thisun wil b tha won...... :blush:

EN y'all thot I wuz cheep... :blush:

Cheyenne :D:rolleyes:

Ok, you got me, I thought the spelling would throw y'all off, but you guys are just toooooo good! I can't get anything by y'all! So I'm officially PRAIRIE PIMPIN" my new action flick. :) I will be selling autographed 8x10's for the one time only price of $10 a pop (shipping and handling not included) until the movie opens. ($15 for personalized autographs) :blink: Get them now before the demand is too great!!! :lol: Rango...I mean Ringo

Bring some to the Convention in 2011, I want one.

Shenny

Archived