SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas to all!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I want to wish all my SASS pards and pardettes a very Merry Christmas.

What gift you ask? John 3:16, "For God sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him may have everlasting life".

Is there any better gift anywhere? me thinks not!

Merry Christmas all!

Cheyenne, still amazed, Culpepper

Oh, and the concern about a mass in my daughter's brain apparently was of no medical concern. That's a good thing!

I want to wish all my SASS pards and pardettes a very Merry Christmas.

What gift you ask? John 3:16, "For God sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him may have everlasting life".

Is there any better gift anywhere? me thinks not!

Merry Christmas all!

Cheyenne, still amazed, Culpepper

Oh, and the concern about a mass in my daughter's brain apparently was of no medical concern. That's a good thing!

Hey Cheyenne,

Hal -a - looooo - ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Merry Christrmas

Blood Washed

c.c. glad to hear the great news...May god continue to bless you and yours...And a big merry christmas to all the freinds and pards I have met along this trail so far....

Cheyenne thats really good news this night. Merry Christmas

Rev

CC, Glad to be your friend and equally happy to have heard the news about your daughter. When we review the trials and tribulations that we go through in our lifes journey we have to acknowledge God's hand. It's not always clear to us what his plans are, and we have to hang on to see where it takes us.

I met with Buckshot Ed's widow today and she handed me an enevelope.....said she had found this. It was a card that Ed had given her three years earlier and it had a recorded message with his voice. She had been upset that she had no record of his voice. It was a small thing, but to her it was a gift from God. It was a comfort. We sat there and played the message several times....it was good to once again hear his voice and bring us back in time. It was very emotional for both of us.

I hope we all find comfort this holiday season and that the best of 2010 will be our worst of 2011. If we reflect we have many things to be thankful for.... our families, this sport, and these wonderful people (cowboys and cowgirls) along with their friendship is a blessing to us all.

Be thankful for the gifts we receive both big and small and live each day like its your last.

Merry Christmas CC and to all.

KK

now that's a Christmas miracle :ph34r:

Merry Merry!

It's such a blessing every time God let's us have a glimpse of His amazing power and grace. Not to be long winded, but for me some of those times it took over 35+ years to know why (at the age of 16) I was given a life altering disease of diabetes. It changed my career choices (military) and kept me from my 1st choice of schools and such. But I later realized that if that had not occurred I would not have met my wife and had three wonderful children and most importantly; the way my wife was brought up as well as I and the questions about salvation that my wife was asking me about it lead us both to attending church. It wasn't too long after that that we both gave our lives to Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior and have been living our lives for Christ ever since. Your turnaround time was a little quicker and just as precious to you. God bless you and the miracle that God has worked in your daughters life. Merry Christmas to your family and may God bless you and yours in this coming year. Smithy.

Archived