SASS Wire Forum

Utahs..

Deja Vous

Okay.. I am so lost.. loll Please be okay:????? could you please or your wife, give me an update? thanks so much.. I am so lost and I need to know you are okay.

Okay.. I am so lost.. loll Please be okay:????? could you please or your wife, give me an update? thanks so much.. I am so lost and I need to know you are okay.

Here's what was put on the other thread today, thought You'd want to see it Deja...

Wimpy

UPDATE 12/23

Howdy,

This is Carol again. I just saw the edit button.

UB is home today and feels much better. I'm sure he will feel like posting again soon. Thank you everyone for your good wishes and Merry Christmas!

Glad to hear he's at least back home. Hope you have a speedy recovery Bob. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Irish Tom

Here's what was put on the other thread today, thought You'd want to see it Deja...

Wimpy

UPDATE 12/23

Howdy,

This is Carol again. I just saw the edit button.

UB is home today and feels much better. I'm sure he will feel like posting again soon. Thank you everyone for your good wishes and Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much that is so sweet of you ... hugs Deja

That is Whiney Henry Yoho DV. Every time I see him he is fighting the girls off. He knows how to charm the ladies for sure and for certain.

Archived