SASS Wire Forum

Help me with my Christmas prayer.

Deja Vous

today at work I was asked to do the blessing.. lol Well we all kinda know how that went.. lol. I was able to keep my chair upright AS I prayed to God, Guns, Guts, Glory, and Guess who... all of you lol..

Tomorrow will be the big prayer and they had soooooooooooooooooo much fun today I am sure i WILL be the person to pray again. at work.. .

So.. My prayers have always been very child like. You know, the blessing of family, friends, and then I move on to all the cool things I want to have happen in life for others.

The comment today, was that I did not pray for myself... well gosh, why would I? I am so blessed.. I have God in my life, friends that put up with me, family that loves me, and I get to shoot and pretend I am a 1890's persona.. lol.

While we all want more in our lives... I have to say I am so blessed that I have to simply get a bit tougher and accept what I have.. cuz what I have is a lot.. and I need to be much more thankful for what God has given me instead of what my greedy little heart wants .. loll

So, God bless ya'll and may he keep ya'll safe. God bless the woman who took the time to try to raise me, my Daddy who would give his life for me.. God bless those who Have wronged me and that I can not understand.. God please give me the ability to forgive those in my past and to know that the future is what life is all about, not the past.. You may learn from the past, but the future is what I think God wants you to look towards.. God please give those peole who I do know so well a perfect 2011, a perfect Christmas day.. and Bless the sacrifices that all of them make for others that they love.. the Lords prayers sayds Our Father who art in heavan.. Goes into a blessing of our daily bread, and forgiveness.. please God give me the power to forgive and to move on to the real world which is a living world, not one that is caught in the past,.. For thy Kingdom, they power, and they Glory,. is yours forever and ever .. I love ya all. .good night..

Deja, some of the best prayers I've heard have come from children, it's always straight from their heart, just like you. You did a fine job!

Merry Christmas...............BSD

Deja, some of the best prayers I've heard have come from children, it's always straight from their heart, just like you. You did a fine job!

Merry Christmas...............BSD

Ditto - May God's hand be with you this Christmas and throughout the new year 2011.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Matthew 19:14

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Suffer the Children... thy kingdom is thy home,... we must be like the children, little children that trust in God? For only the children can trust quite so far, can dare to see him.. Verses from an old song that I use to play a lot.. Thank's ya'll.. you gave me the chance to practice before I head home... Deja

You did just fine, DV.

Have a half hour program this afternoon, hope my lip holds up! Susie's doing "Ave Maria" solo by ear. Amazes me how she can do that, me, I gotta have paper and black dots in front of me.......Buck :FlagAm:

You did just fine, DV.

Have a half hour program this afternoon, hope my lip holds up! Susie's doing "Ave Maria" solo by ear. Amazes me how she can do that, me, I gotta have paper and black dots in front of me.......Buck :FlagAm:

Me too Bucks... the sheet music was always my crutch I guess lol.. Have fun.. I just know you will do a great job!

Great prayer DV. May the Good Lord bless your Christmas and New Year. Ask your daddy to give you a big hug from all of us.

WW

Great prayer DV. May the Good Lord bless your Christmas and New Year. Ask your daddy to give you a big hug from all of us.

WW

Daddy gives me a hug and a smile... and a laugh.. might even get a cheek kiss if I am really good... lol.. thanks Willies.. hugs right back to ya..

Deja, have you listened to a child's prayer before ? It comes from the heart, goes straight to you're heart, plays lighty on you're heart strings. Cuts ran through the things we adults think are important to us. And it then goes up to heaven on eagles wings !!

When I was in the Sandbox the 1st time around, I hear the unit preacher say these words,"Man hath no greater love than to lay down his life for a friend." That brought a tear to my eye. I am retired Army now, but I often think about the men and women who serve at this time of year. I deeply thank you all, hope and pray you stay safe and come home soon !!! :FlagAm:

Archived