SASS Wire Forum

New boots.. mocs..

Deja Vous

I have them.. and I gotta tell ya that the earthwalker mocs feel like I went ot heaven.. lol.l I am busy tonight making them mine.. I admit the little heels on my Oak books look so CUTE.. loll. But being a non-girlee girl I love my Earthes.. lol.. Yeah, fine the oak tree boots make my feet look so cute.. lol and they match the 1890's look.. but hey if you grew up like I did in the barn with my brothers.. and spent a bit of time on the reservation you just like mocs.. lol. So, I will wear my Olathes.. my justins, my tonys, and my mocs.. can't help it.. Oh, and hiking shoes.. too.. Did I mention I do wear heels sometimes during the day.. lol But Mocs are my favorirte and boots come in second now days..

Picture this if you will...

The scene is a cowboy action shooting match....in front of us is Deja Vous gun cart, yes, guns, ammo, and 5 pairs of boots....oh look, there's Deja next to the cart....hey deja, whats up?....oh gosh grizzies, which boots should I wear for this stage? LOL

:FlagAm:

The scene is a cowboy action shooting match....in front of us is Deja Vous gun cart, yes, guns, ammo, and 5 pairs of boots....oh look, there's Deja next to the cart....hey deja, whats up?....oh gosh grizzies, which boots should I wear for this stage? LOL

Grizzes you are nutty... lol.. Mocs is what I wear if given the choice every time.. Some have not found my taste in footwear and clothing to be so..uh.. should we saying not so inteteresting? lol. I like unusual.. even in people.. The very last thing I ever wanted to be was a "barbie doll" but in some minds that is what I fit into .. I prefer the mocs.. the crazy sense of humor, and being a bit abnormal to be my persona.. since that is what I am.. I never quite fit in yet I seem to fit the humor part for every one. lol.

and hey God gave me a gift, and I live with it.. Being just a bit too crazy and a bit over the edge.. lol.. I like ti.. and I sort like you too .. okay fine I like ya'll a lot.. lol. I have so many cool people like you on the wire that I talk to that I need to go pray again.. cuz God has made me on lucky girl.. .. Deja.

Don't forget the looking glass...Gotta look good...She's lady of fine quality...

Texas Lizard

Don't forget the looking glass...Gotta look good...She's lady of fine quality...

Texas Lizard

TL ya'll are funny,.. I am nothing special at all.. just a little bit indian and a litle bit white but a whole bunch small town USA country,, lol I still love the badge holder.. thanks so much.

Foot fetish! Not that there's anything wrong with that. :blush:

Then again,my dad once told me he thought I was only partly crazy. :FlagAm:

currently experimenting making my own mocs. :blush:

lol... I have a fetish turquoise I wear it in my hair once in a while hanging from a little braid undernearth and hidden. I love it... The mocs just fit me course I wear boots too... depends upon my mood..

:o

Hey Grizz, in da picture is Deja wearin "heels"? :FlagAm:

It's ok, she gone fer a spell......we can talk bout her !!!!! :blush:

HeHeHeHe !! :blush:

Wow You got them in record time!!! Most people have to wait 9 months to a year to get their earthwalkers!

Me thinks she 'sweet talked' someone...

LoL (cuz she ain't here)

JJJ-D

:ph34r:;)

Archived