SASS Wire Forum

SOLD --SKB 12 ga --- SOLD

As I mentioned in another post, I was recently told by she who must be obeyed to reduce the gunsfafe inventory. Apparently she realized that I have guns to be back-ups of the back-ups (in some cases back-ups of the4th order). Because I always do what I'm told I have a shotgun for sale:

A rare SKB double trigger Royal Light 12 ga. This shotgun has a 23" barrel and a 13 1/2" length of pull to the front trigger. The wood is in very good shape with no cracks or deep gouges. It does have minor nicks and scratches. The bores, chrome lined, are in excellant shape as are the chambers. The bluing is very light to nonexistant. Mechancially it works great and has Kickezz recoil pad

installeed. All work was done by Johnny Meadows.

$775 will get this shipped to your FFL.

Pictures upon request. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread will get the shotgun.

PC

As I mentioned in another post, I was recently told by she who must be obeyed to reduce the gunsfafe inventory. Apparently she realized that I have guns to be back-ups of the back-ups (in some cases back-ups of the4th order). Because I always do what I'm told I have a shotgun for sale:

A rare SKB double trigger Royal Light 12 ga. This shotgun has a 23" barrel and a 13 1/2" length of pull to the front trigger. The wood is in very good shape with no cracks or deep gouges. It does have minor nicks and scratches. The bores, chrome lined, are in excellant shape as are the chambers. The bluing is very light to nonexistant. Mechancially it works great and has Kickezz recoil pad

installeed. All work was done by Johnny Meadows.

$775 will get this shipped to your FFL.

Pictures upon request. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread will get the shotgun.

PC

Pecos, i would love to c a pix of this gun. I have never seen a double trigger Royal, thanks in advance, Dirt

I have a Royal Light.....single trigger. Hell of a gun. :FlagAm:

I have had several and have 2 now but all single triggers. They are all early guns and the wood is always much nicer and usually oil finished. Pistol grip is slightly slimmer as well.

Archived