SASS Wire Forum

SKB 200 12 ga MATCH READY

So I was recently told by she who must be obeyed to reduce the gunsfafe inventory. Apparently she realized that I have guns to be back-ups of the back-ups (in some cases back-ups of the4th order). Because I always do what I'm told I have a shotgun for sale:

12 ga 22" barreled Ithaca SKB 200E. The shotgun is mechanically in very good condition. Cosmetically it is a little rough. The stock repaired cracks have been done with a threaded rod spanning the cracks, they should hold up indefinitely. The bluing is a little light. The gun shows the two years of Cowboy shooting, but operates without any problems. All the actions work was done by Johnny Meadows.

$1150.00 will get it shipped to your FFL.

Pictures upon request. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread will get the shotgun.

PC

So I was recently told by she who must be obeyed to reduce the gunsfafe inventory. Apparently she realized that I have guns to be back-ups of the back-ups (in some cases back-ups of the4th order). Because I always do what I'm told I have a shotgun for sale:

12 ga 22" barreled Ithaca SKB 200E. The shotgun is mechanically in very good condition. Cosmetically it is a little rough. The stock repaired cracks have been done with a threaded rod spanning the cracks, they should hold up indefinitely. The bluing is a little light. The gun shows the two years of Cowboy shooting, but operates without any problems. All the actions work was done by Johnny Meadows.

$1150.00 will get it shipped to your FFL.

Pictures upon request. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread will get the shotgun.

PC

Johnny does fine work, since I was asked by my lovely wife to "retire" from the gun building game I have referred many requests to Johnny, this is a steal at this price.

Pecos, I have a question about Threaded rod spanning the cracks. I bought a 97 12 gage from a sass member. He did not disclose it has a hair line crack all the way thru to the other side. Does this work for that kind of crack doing the threaded rod? Or what other options do I have? He did send me a shorter stock and a butt pad for a remington. He sold me a Winchester 97 Thanks Tinker :FlagAm:

I think he only did what he was told because it came from she who MUST be obeyed.

He know what happens when he defies her.

See ya at Winter Range pard.

Marshal Stone

Somebody buy this. I know Clyde well enough to know that he can't help himself and will buy another one from me before long.

Merry Christmas to all and Hopes for a Happy New Year.

Johnny Meadows

btt

Brisco.....over the years I have become highly tuned in to issues critical to my survival..... <_<

Hope you didn't have to shovel any of that overly wet and heavy Wisconsin snow the past couple days!!

PC

Archived