SASS Wire Forum

NON CAS FOR SALE

GREETINGS PARDS,

I AM TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR SOME MODIFICATIONS TO TO HARLEY. HAVE FOR SALE TWO NIB SMITH & wESSON M&P 15 RIFLES IN .223 REM. ORIGINALL BOUGHT FOR MY SONS BUT ONE DECIDED HE WANTED A HIGHWALL IN 45-70 INSTEAD AND THE OTHER SAID HE WOULD PREFER A BUSHMASTER AR SO HE GOT THAT. HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY PICTURES BUT THE BELOW LINK T0 S&W HAS A BETTER DESCRIPTION THAN I COULD WRITE AND PICTURES ALSO. REALLY NEED CASH, NO TRADES $960.00 EACH SHIPPED.

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...playErrorView_Y

Are they the PC or the MOE?

That is the models listed on the site M&P15 PC and the M&P15 MOE there are maybe 6 or 8 more models.

That is the models listed on the site M&P15 PC and the M&P15 MOE there are maybe 6 or 8 more models.

OKAY, I SHOULD HAVE KWON THATS WHAT YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT. THYE ARE BOTH M&P 15"s(NO OTHER DESIGNATIONS AFTER THE M&P15), THE LINK TAKES YOU TO THE EXACT MODEL THAT I HAVE.

SORRY TO SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU, FOR SOME REASON I COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE WIRE LAST NIGHT

OKAY, I SHOULD HAVE KWON THATS WHAT YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT. THYE ARE BOTH M&P 15"s(NO OTHER DESIGNATIONS AFTER THE M&P15), THE LINK TAKES YOU TO THE EXACT MODEL THAT I HAVE.

SORRY TO SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU, FOR SOME REASON I COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE WIRE LAST NIGHT

Archived