SASS Wire Forum

you did what!

Guest diablo slim shootist

Not worth bidding on . . .

. . . . now if it were one of a consecutively numbered pair and he was offering both of them . . . :P

I felt the same way when Colt #1 was offered on auction a while back . . . . whut gud is having No1 if you don't have No.2 to go with it ? :blink::wacko::huh::D

Good Grief !!! All that and still has the hard rubber grips. Where the heck are the Ivory or Mother of Pearl or Tiffany.

:wacko: Rex :blink:

+1 Rex -it needs Mother of pearl grips. :P

Dear Santa,

I have been good this past year, not bought too many guns and even sold a few. Please get me a titanium plated gold colored Colt SSA for Christmas.

Sincerely

Muleshoe Bill

With pearl grips!!!!

Hmmm, the engraving seems nice, but gold colored is not for me. I nice nickel look, or black maybe, would be OK. I do like the durability factor though.

I LIKE it. I've often wondered why we don't see more of that. I got the idea a few years back after buying some titanium nitride coated drill bits. Looks like I wasn't the first.

Edit: A quick Google search came up with no matches for Tygold, Inc. Out of business?

I think the finish is Titanium Nitrate.That the only way to get the hardness and gold color.

Now all you need is a whole mouthful of gold teeth to match!! :FlagAm:

I like this part of the ad:

if you are a non-satisfieable 'PRIM-A-DONNA' collector/expert that seeks non-attainable perfection, I can NOT help you so ........DO NOT WAIST MY TIME.. :FlagAm:

Archived