SASS Wire Forum

I'm in a happy place!

Charlie Harley, #14153

I'm heading home to my wife and kids tomorrow to join them for Christmas. Alison Krauss and Union Station are playing in the CD player. I'm employed and supporting my family honestly. My family's health is pretty good all things considered. January 2nd celebrates 13 years of God's greatest earthly proof that He gives second chances to those who humbly ask.

Life is pretty good. Thank you for sharing this moment with me.

Charlie... life is about 2nd chances... Good for you and I tip a glass in your honor because of that... Peace and happiness to you and yours...

Vaya con Dios

"Alison Krauss and Union Station are playing in the CD player".

Shucks I'd ride wif ya just ta listen along.

Merry Christmas

Chili Pepper Kid

That's a pretty Happy place, Charley H - thanks for inviting us in!

Merry Christmas,

TMM

Congrats CH..Glad to hear things are going good..I too have had a lot of good things happen for me this year and I'm very thankful to the Great Spirit for them!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I'm heading home to my wife and kids tomorrow to join them for Christmas. Alison Krauss and Union Station are playing in the CD player. I'm employed and supporting my family honestly. My family's health is pretty good all things considered. January 2nd celebrates 13 years of God's greatest earthly proof that He gives second chances to those who humbly ask.

Charlie, I don't know who Alison Krauss and the Union Station are and not right sure about what a CD player is either, but that said, Merry Christmas and God bless.

They haven't recorded on a 45 rpm record Badger, so you probably won't hear them. Allison has a voice like an angel, just awesome.

Charlies I love your posts, but you make me jealous.. lol. Okay I said jealous, but I am not green with envy cuz I love the fact that you and your little cowboy family are doing such a great job of dodging the bumps in life. In the end, my father will tell you all that counts is family and the people you love. I am so fortunate to have him in my life at age 91 because he has great wisdom. Something so many people never get the chance to find in their lives because their parents die younger, or they simply don't believe in the wisdom of their elders like I do. My father has taught me that love of family and friends is the riches you can ever be. And I pray that everyone gets to know that, like you and I do. He almost lost his wife this last year, and it was so apparent that all he wanted was her, no amount of his riches could compare to her being in his life. Someday I hope to have what he has, and you have.. but for now.. I am pretty happy with what I have and with reading your posts... You are a lucky guy.. and I so wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year... and I wish it for your whole family.. I hope you get everything you want.. I really do.. Thanks for being one of the good guys.. Deja

Archived