SASS Wire Forum

I am such a slacker

Grizzly Dave

Family of four, one car in the shop, another not running, me not feeling too great but out of vacation time...

So I called in and played the working from home card. Not like it matters, office is dead this time of year and if a call comes in I need to handle they can email me the number and I can call back from home.

Not like I'm getting paid for it anyway since company coffers are empty we had to skip a paycheck and may well have to skip another one.

And yet I still feel like a lazy bum.

At least I'm a lazy bum at home until next Weds.

I think maybe I feel better now, Saloon therapy is good for what ails ya.

Grizz

Family of four, one car in the shop, another not running, me not feeling too great but out of vacation time...

So I called in and played the working from home card. Not like it matters, office is dead this time of year and if a call comes in I need to handle they can email me the number and I can call back from home.

Not like I'm getting paid for it anyway since company coffers are empty we had to skip a paycheck and may well have to skip another one.

Grizz

Sounds to me like you are doing just fine. :) Enjoy being a lazy bun while you have the chance . . . and enjoy the holliday. :FlagAm:

My dad was a type-A workaholic. He used to say I had lead in my butt, complained that I was too laid back. He checked out at age 64 after a heart attack and stroke.

I am pushing 67, in good shape, blood pressure and cholesterol in control, and enjoying the lead in my butt.

Enjoy being warm, well fed, and being with your family.

Merry Christmas.

Naps are always good, Grizz.

When I retired I asked myself, what are you gonna do now, son. I thunk on it about 30 seconds and then told myself, "ANY DAMN THING I WANT."

Being a slackard is a great calling. Don't waste it.

My dad was a type-A workaholic. He used to say I had lead in my butt, complained that I was too laid back. He checked out at age 64 after a heart attack and stroke.

I am pushing 67, in good shape, blood pressure and cholesterol in control, and enjoying the lead in my butt.

Enjoy being warm, well fed, and being with your family.

Merry Christmas.

Okay.. Folks I am here to tell ya.. that JBaR does not look that old.. lolll So what ever he or his wife is doing must work.. lol.. I do miss shooting with ya'll .. lol. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011.. may it be the very best ever.. Deja..

Okay.. Folks I am here to tell ya.. that JBaR does not look that old..

Thank you, dear, although I wonder how long it has been since you had an eye exam.

Merry Christmas back at ya!

My daughter asked me what I was going to do today. I told her "nothing". She replied "That is what you did yesterday". I replied, "I wasn't finished".

My daughter asked me what I was going to do today. I told her "nothing". She replied "That is what you did yesterday". I replied, "I wasn't finished".

Willie,

When you're doing nothing, how do you KNOW when you're finished? :FlagAm:

Ornery Cuss

He looks old to me. :blink:

Good eye!!

Cranky too. :FlagAm:

Periodically.

Maybe he has some money tho. Maybe he'll buy a drink?

Two rounds for the house, in the spirit of the season...the spirit being Powers Irish Whiskey, of course. -_-

I guess I need some training in using accessory fonts and colors, too! B)

Grizz

I feel da same way Grizz. Da Almighty said," Ifin a man won't work, den don't let'em eat !!" Mom wood throw dat around alot of times. When I don't work fer a day, I feel shamed. I mean, even ifin' I lose a limb and don't go in to work da next day, I feel shamed. I too know what yur feellin.

Yup, Saloon therapy is good fer ya. No matter what's ailin' ya, no matter who's wife ran off wif da milkman, no matter what....

SOMEONE'S ALWAYS HAD IT WORSER DAN YOU !!!! :blush:

And dey don't mind tellin' ya bout it !!!!!!!!!!!! :FlagAm:

Bottles....Grizz needs nother drink....

What ever he wants.......

Put it on Okie's tab !!

Archived